Chapter 28

Mark observed the girl she once fell in love with, that he held onto. He gave the umbrella he brought. Wendy stared at the umbrella in disbelief and eventually accepted it.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked

"I want to see you." Wendy replied. Her voice was faded by the sound of pouring rain.

" you see me already, now go" he jerked his head towards the silver jazz car. Wendy should had come alone. She shouldn't be dare coming to Mark's apartment with his manager, remembering how strict SM is.

"I have things to talk, Mark" she gave Mark a sad look.

"But I don't. " Mark replied coldly.

There was a sudden change of her expression. She looked down, staring the earth . Then, she lifted her head and gave Mark a bitter smile, " yeah. Even seeing your face is nice already, thinking about what I've done to you all this time."

Mark didn't reply, he stared at this figure whom he fell in love with back then, whom he held onto .

Mark could notice a drop of water was flowing down from her eye. Maybe she thought she wouldn't get realize crying because of the water flowing down from her wet hair. But Mark did notice it.

"Here." Wendy handed the umbrella Mark gave to her and the pouring rain started to fall onto her again.

Mark pushed her hand and said," I have many, just take one for you."

She gave a deep stare into Mark's eyes. Then she closed her eyes and let out a deep heavy sigh, " how can you be this kind , Mark?"

And with a slow and shaky voice , she continued to say "after.. all I've done to you"

And slowly her shoulders shook hard and she couldn't help but crying. She tried to resist but no vail. She kept crying.

"I.. I don't even deserve to stand in front of you now. I deserve a slap , a punch . You should even angry to me. But why... how can you be this kind , Mark" she bursted out tears.

Mark was looking at this frail figure in front of him, speechless. He admitted he was angry to her, for leaving him behind without a reason. Leaving USA suddenly and didn't leave any trace. And how she lied to him.

He was angry until at some moment , he had  breakdowns. Because the only one he loved aside of his family at that time, abandoned him like a piece of trash.

But now seeing how this girl crying in front of him, he didn't feel anything , only pity he guessed. There were no such feeling like miss her. It was long time ago vanished.

She came back in a really wrong time. When he got someone in his heart already.

"They were all our past, Wendy. I forgave you long time ago, we were naive and young, I know. I understand. Seeing how immature we reacted at that time. After all it was not full of your mistake. You chose already, you chose that you left me " Mark said

"Mark.." she muttered with a hurting voice.

"I'm sorry." She said the unspoken words back then.

"I'm okay now. I am mature enough to understand the past.  It didn't tear me apart anymore" Mark replied

Wendy nodded , her tears were still flowing down her face. She whispered, " thank you.  And sorry" before turning around and walked towards her car with weak pace.

Mark stared at her back. The wet clothes sticked to her skin, exposing her beneath clothes.

Mark suddenly remembered how easy she sick. How easy she got flu. He was thinking back and forth before decided to walk ith fast pace towards her and caught her wrist. He regretted his action for a second but at a second thought, he knew that he was right.