six ✎ music festival & moonlight

+ zayn

❝if you like midnight driving with the windows down,❞

I watched as Harry put a silk scarf around his neck when we got out of the car in the lot of the festival.

It had already started, the music was beautiful.

I could see Louis in the crowd drinking a beer, and then kissing Liam.

Niall was jumping and dancing around.

Liam had his arm around Louis.

"You ready?" Harry asked me, with a little lopsided grin.

He looked absolutely stunning. His silk scarf blew in the wind behind him, and he tied his curly hair up in a bun.

Harry's green eyes shined as he looked at me, and his cheeks were just a little pink. 

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

Is this what it's like to love someone? 

When you wake up every morning just thinking about them?

When you always want to be around them?

I looked over by the stage. 

Louis took another swig of his beer.

"Ah, oui." I smirked, and Harry rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on then," He spoke walking (again) in front of me, moving his hips a little bit more.

I starred at him. His jeans fit perfectly.

Perfectly.

"Where did you find the beer?" I asked Louis, grinning.

"Not so sophisticated after all," Louis smirked, wiggling out of Liam's grip.

Harry giggled. "Zayn told me he wanted zee red wine," Harry added a little French accent at the end.

I laughed, squeezing his shoulder. 

Harry's cheeks turned red.

"This is so amazing!!" Niall danced towards us, and grabbed Harry's hand spinning him around.

As Harry let go of Niall's hand, I took the silk scarf off of Harry and pulled him inwards with it by his waist.

His body was almost pressed against mine.

It started and ended so quickly, I couldn't even process.

"Harry and I are going to go get zee red wine," I imitated Harry, and swung my arm around his waist as we walked over to the outdoor bar.

"Two beers please? Wait, Harry do you want one?" I asked him and Harry nodded.

I traced circles on Harry's hip.

I was loving this.

"Yes please," Harry whispered.