chapter 1-party time

HELLO before i write anything i just want to say thanks to those who are reading this and that i am very thankful for having 14 reads even if its not much but thank u well enough blabbing here you go ENJOY XD!!!!! ==============================*Veronica's point of view*      ''you might be alpha (like i don't know that)but you don't have to be so bosy OKAY''I said in a harsh tone.i dont mean to be rude but he just pisses me off and i just ugh i can't take it you try dealing with a jerk of a jock like him. if could i kick his butt i would have done it a long time ago i have two reasons why i can't and won't kick his butt one he's way stronger then me because he's an alpha and two because he's a well just stronger. So in reality this is happening......''you know either way your gonna go i am not asking you i am telling you''specifiedTaylor in a stern voice which sent shivers down my back that made me look down.''okay......fine i will go.''i whispered so he could hear the crack's in my voice.i know it's not much to be upset about but it just make's me sad and angry and scared when he uses his alpha voice.So with that i left                                                                            *Taylor's point of view*             i know i should of used my alpha voice on her       'you think' said my wolf    oh you shut up i am not in the mood for your crap    'GOSH you gotta face fact's you are best friend with her and you know she doesn't want to go because of what happend last time when your ex-girlfriend poured some smelly stuff on her'     well why do you think i broke up with her i the first place        ' i thought you just broke up with her cause you got tired of her'       UHG just shut up. i will apologize will that make you shut up            'yes .....yes it will'          but i am still gonna make her go to that party either way                  ' fine be like that'       =======================================================================  so wat do you think? i tryed to make it longer this time thanks agian for reading    upload tomorrow or later you chose ohh like always i forgto comment fan and VOTE!!!!!!!!!