Day One: Intro

Aight so here's how things are going down. I may write everyday, I may write whenever something interesting happens, but still. This is a journal full of the bullshit that goes on in my daily life. Sometimes I may fill this with rants, funny shit, or just what's happening.

Here's what's up today: introducing peeps and what kind of hell I live in!

I have three different friend groups: The "Weapons of Mass Percussion" as we call ourselves; my normal friend group, which contains a majority of the people I've known for several years; and the *GATE group. We're all a bunch of crazies.

I'm in a lot of after-school activities, so that will really affect how often I update. I'm in band, as you can tell by the "Weapons of Mass Percussion," so any concerts or practices will halt my writing. I have one activity every day of the school week, except for Friday. And homework. I'm pretty busy, so things will be moving pretty slow, but please try to be patient with me! (also Junior High is a total h e l l help me pls good god)

As far as gender and sexuality and all that jazz, I'm agender and questioning, but I'm fairly certain I'm pansexual! My birth sex however is female. As for pronouns, just use she, her/them, they.

I relate heavily to Vriska, if you couldn't already tell, as well as Dirk. I figure that could help you understand my personality a bit more. My best friend and girlfriend, KawaiiMitchi , is my Terezi in this. We're pretty much the Scourge Sisters if you cut out the falling-out they had in the comic, what with Vris losing an arm and eye and TZ going blind.

Aaand, yeah, this is me. I don't have anything else I think is too worth noting, so, bye!

~*GATE means Gifted And Talented Education. For my period, it's essentially a bunch of smartasses in one room that have to play nice with each other. It's pretty funny.