CHAPTER 1

I ran down the stairs into the Bat-Cave and shouted," Daddy! Let me go this time. I can do it. I can be the best partner you ever had!" I looked at my boyfriend," Sorry, Robin."  My dad shook his head and hopped into the Bat-Mobile. I grabbed my red, black, and white dress based off of what I arrived at the mansion in. I jumped on to my Harley motorcycle, kissed Robin, who was still protesting, goodbye, and revved out of the cave. I followed the Bat-Mobile, until he took a sharp turn down an alleyway and I lost him. I turned around and drove down the alley. Before I could scream a hand covered my mouth.

" Quiet, girly. Or else." He growled into my ear. I nodded my head and he lead me into an abandoned warehouse. I didn't struggle while he tied me to the chair, I knew he'd kill me in a long and painful way. He exited the room and entered a man with green hair and bleached skin. The Joker. He ran his fingers along the blade of a knife and strode toward me.

" Why so serious" He laughed menacingly. He stood towering over me, " Ohmygod. You look just like her." The man said, moving my head side to side.

" Like who?" I spat. Making him smile like an insane man.

" Don't be like that, I'm only trying to have a little fun." He chuckled.

" You call this fun?" I spit a lougy into his eye," Now tell me, who do I look like."

" Just an old friend." He stared off into memory," Her name was Harley Quinn. Annoying Bitch, she was." He started to grin then laugh crazily," I tried to shoot her, but the bullet hit her in the shoulder. She ended up toppling out the window." His eyes sparkled with a craziness that no man could ever match.  I glared at him, wishing my dad would hurry up and get here.

" You'll regret this." I growled. He sent me a questioning grin, urging me to explain. " When my dad, Batman, gets he..." The Joker interrupted me mid-word.

" The Bat's got a girlie, eh? Well then I might just keep you longer." He placed the knife in my in my mouth," Why don't you smile more?"