CHAPTER 16

" Get off" He struggled underneath me. I looked behind me and saw a tall figure in a costume. Joker threw me off onto the floor. I landed on my arm, sending a wave of pain through it. I clutched it to my body.

" Hey!" Robin. I admired his persistence, but couldn't that boy take a hint? I'm with Joker now. He walked toward me as I eased myself up. The Joker stepped in front of me, blocking Robin's way.

" Naw aw aw" He said waving a finger at the Boy Wonder. Robin rushed toward the man in front of me. Joker quickly picked me up and side stepped.

" Put her down" My ex growled. The clown shook his head and held me tighter to his chest. Robin raised his fist and his eyes looked scarier than I had ever seen them.

" Boys boys" I said as I pushed away from Joker and he set me down. " I'm flattered. But..." I was dipped and kissed passionately. This kiss took my breathe away. I closed my eyes, but was pulled back up as I did. I stared into the eyes of the green haired man and tried to catch my breathe.

" Can you do that, Wonder Boy? Take her breathe away with a kiss? Can you?" He asked. I looked up at him, angry. I stepped away and stood in the middle of them.

" Is that what I am to you? A joke? Because it seems this is just a competion." I didn't wait for an answer and stomped out of the room.