CHAPTER 4

I rode to the abandoned warehouse, hoping the Joker was there. I looked around, but no one was there. I felt an eery feeling that someone was watching me and turned around. The insane man was standing in front of me. I walked up to him and slapped him.

" You killed her! You monster, you killed my mother!" I screamed. I started throwing punches, but he held my fists back.

" Oh, Batty girl, I kill lots of mothers." I looked at him in disgust. " Fine. Don't laugh." He let my wrists drop to my sides.

" This is no laughing matter. You killed Harley and I want revenge." I said in frustration.

" Harley? Harley Quinn?" I nodded. " That crazy woman had a kid with Batty?" I flew at him, this time tackling him. He rolled us so he was on top.

" I don't believe I got your name" he chuckled.

" Why would I tell you?" I spat. I struggled underneath him, but couldn't get free. " Let me go!" He shook his head and took out his knife. He began cleaning it. He slowly brushed it along my cheek.

" You disgust me. You are an insane monster and all you do is kill." I growled. He made a tsk tsk noise with his tongue and pulled me up by my hand.

" Aw, but that is where you are wrong." He grinned insanely," I'm actually quite the romantic." He held me in a dancing position I didn't know and began to lead.

" There isn't any music." I said pushing myself away from him. He shook his head and pulled me into the position again.

" Listen" He began to hum a sweet and lively song. I forgot for a moment I was with the Joker, until he leaned down close to my lips. His warm breathe flowed over my mouth and we stood there. Me too scared to move and him humming his beautiful song.