Chapter 6 : In My Room

The above is Rachelle's Bedroom. Because WICKED sent them to paradise so, this resembles paradise.

-A few days later-

Rachelle's POV

I was sleeping when my phone rang.

I jolted awake. I checked the time. It was 10am. I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOSH!RACHELLE WE'RE FAMOUS SUPERSTARS!"Danelle yelled on the phone.

When I heard that, I gasped.

"Switch on the TV and turn go to channel 5!"she instructed me.

I took the remote control, turned on the TV and went to channel 5.

OMG! Viola, from the super famous talk show which is called Talk To Viola(TTV), said she was fangirling over us! Our video was played on her screen and everyone watching her show was clapping to it!

"OH MY GOSH DANELLE! I'M SO HAPPY!"I squealed excitedly.

"Can I come over now?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Bye!"she said and hung up.

I smiled and jumped out of bed, took a bath, and changed into a dress.

Soon after that, I heard knocking on the door. That must be Danelle.

But when I opened it, it was not.

Everyone in the orphanage fought to get my autograph and picture.

"RACHELLE I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!"

"RACHELLE PLEASE SIGN THIS!"

"CAN I PLEASE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU?"

I signed many books and stuff, even phones! I also took a picture with many people, including the bullies. I was about to go back in when they stopped me and told me they wanted to interview me. I accepted and let them interview me. This is great, I thought

After the interview, they let me go back in.

When I went back in, I suddenly remember that Danelle should be here by now, but I just waited.

After waiting for what felt like an eternity, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. It was Danelle. She was panting.

"S-sorry...got...attacked...by...fans...along...the...way..."she said, half-panting.

"Come on,drink some water,"I said, holding out a cup of water.

She nodded her head and took the cup of water I offered her.

"Do you think we're actually twins?"she suddenly asks.

"Maybe...how old are you?"I ask.

"16,"she replies.

"Yup. We might be,"I say with a big smile.

I show her the picture of my mom.

"I don't know where the other half went..."I say.

"Wait..."she replies, and takes out another picture, and joins it with mine. OH MY GOSH. IT'S A PICTURE OF A MAN AND A WOMAN HOLDING HANDS!WE ARE TWINS!

"OMG!WE ARE TWINS!"I yell.

We smile and hug each other.

"Hey remember you told me you go to Paradise School?"she asks.

"Yeah?"

"MY ORPHANAGE JUST ENTERED ME IN!"she yells.

"YAYYYYYY!"I jump up excitedly.

Just then, I got a call.

I answered it.

"Hello, it's Viola from Talk to Viola. I would like you and Danelle to perform your hit cover on my talk show tonight at 8pm. There will be a Limo to pick the both of you up. What do you say?"

"Sure!Nice talking to you, bye!"I say.

We both squealed in delight. Then, we turned on the TV. An interviewer was interviewing Tiffany, Thomas and Teresa's daughter, and Thomas and Teresa were famous heroes.

"So...Tiffany...which school are you going to after the school holidays?"

"Paradise School."

"Who is your favourite singer?"

"I have two. Danelle and Rachelle."

We looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you want to be a hero like your parents?"

"Yes. I would like to be a doctor to save people's lives. Or a scientist to invent stuff to save people's lives or make their life better.'

"Okay so Tiffany, we already knew which school you were going to before you told us because your parents told us. Now we have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"When school starts, you'll find out."

"Okay."

Then the interview ended.

"OH MY GOSH!THE FAMOUS HEROES' DAUGHTER'S FAVOURITE SINGERS!"Danelle squealed excitedly.

"YAYYYYYY!"

"Hey I'm hungry!Wanna go for McDonalds or something?I ask.

"Yeah sure!"she replies.

So how do you feel about the character Rachelle? & Of course Danelle? Who do you like better?Personally I like Rachelle better she is more of the social but Danelle is more shy and soft-spoken. Or do any of you like Tiffany. She has that secret, but what is it? It will most likely be posted near the end of the book. No spoilers. But maybe there will be a little but. :) -taylurqueen