Chapter two

I awoke to the cracking of the fire and the sweet smell of fruit pancakes, then I realized that it was primroses birthday! I quickly jumped up and hopped into my favorite dark grey shirt and leather jacket I slid into my combat boots grabbed my bow and ran out to meet gale. Gale is my hunting buddy we always meet by the bakery to quickly smell the baking bread. I finally spotted gale amidst the crowd of workers, I shouted. Gale hurry we need to go quick and find primroses and get back to my house before my mother finds out I left! " im hurrying my mom gave me some money to buy bread and I have been waiting for it for hours guess today is a busy day, well I need to go get some primroses I will just go by myself. " okay I will stop by and give prim some bread and fruit that my mom saved for her! " I quickly run under the electric fence and stop to see a deer a beautiful deer it was i pick my bow up and am about ready to shoot when I crack scares it away I look around to see what that cracking noise was then I see gale breaking twigs. " oh hey catnip I was just forgetting to tell you that my mom made primrose a new dress" gale what the heck you scared that deer away! " sorry well that's all I needed to tell you so see you later! " bye. After I got the primroses I sprinted back to my house just in time for my mother to walk in from the market. " well looks like you are all ready is prim awake yet? " no i didn't want to wake her. Here I am! Said prim. I have been awake for a while.