Chapter 1: Acrobats and Escape Plans

EMA'S POV

You know the quote "on Death's doorstep" well that's basically what's happening except we're in the basement. Me and Adam are currently trapped in the basement of my former home surrounded by a horde of zombies, I'm pretty sure we're going to die and Sam and Cassandra will never know what happened to us.

"So, any escape plans?" Adam asked facing the horde of zombies.

"Yup, keep them distracted I'm taking the screen off of the window." I replied already using my knife to pop out the screen. After a couple minutes of concentration and Adam yelling at me I managed to take the screen off of the window, I dropped the screen on the ground and opened the window. Skillfully I jumped up and crawled through the window. "ADAM LET'S GO!!!" I yelled sticking my head back into the room.

He had managed to lure all the zombies into the extra room and barricade them in there, he was currently standing underneath the windowsill, "How do you expect me to get up there? I'M NOT A FREAKIN ACROBAT!!"

"Just climb up already," I said exasperated, "that barricade isn't going to last forever." Adam just mumbled mockingly but finally jumped up and climbed through the open window. "Thank you," I replied as I jumped up to walk along the fence " and by the way I'm not an acrobat."

〰〰
ADAM'S POV

Is it still murder if I kill Ema even though it's the zombie apocalypse?... Adam shook himself out of his dark thoughts and climbed through the window and stood up beside Ema.

"Thank you," Ema said as she started walking, suddenly jumping up to walk on the fence next to her "and by the way, I'm not an acrobat."

Sure she isn't Adam thought but in reality stayed silent because he knew they needed to work together so they shouldn't purposely piss each other off.

Ema hopped of the fence and turned to Adam, "Come on, we need to get back to Sam and Cass" with that she turned and walked away

What's with her and giving orders? Adam thought to himself, then realized he was falling behind I guess I better get used to it if I'm going to work with her. And with that thought Adam followed Ema through the field back towards the tree house he and the three girls currently called home, totally oblivious to what would be waiting when they got there.

AN: There you go guys the first chapter in the sequel to Survivors, hope you guys enjoyed it. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!