chapter two

"Adrian." His name left my lips.

           "Hello, Jade. Your looking hot as usual." he winked.

           I felt my cheeks flush red and i gulped in embarrassment. He had the ability to make my body betray me. No other guy could do that.

         "Awl, isn't that sweet." Jason rolled his eyes.

              Of coarse, it was obvious that he was jealous. Ever since third grade, Jason had a crush on me. Over in the elementry part of the school, on the playground, he was dared by Elaina Druzledov to kiss any girl and he chose me. I liked him too, but i had to let him know i wasn't that type of girl. So i punched him in the nose and got suspended.

       "Lynk! Come hang with us!" Scarlet Lazar, the devil's spawn, called from her clique of snobby, Moroi bitches.

                 "Lynk, don't go over there." Lennox scowled at her brother.

                He rolled his eyes and spun around to walk in his evil girlfriend's direction.

            "He's such a dumbass!" Lennox hissed.

           "He's not going to listen to you, Lenny. He's a guy. He'll do what he wants." Val sighed.

            "He's always been that way." i reminded her.

               "It's so annoying though. He's only dating her because she's hot." she muttered.

            "He just knows what he wants." Adrian said. "Just like I know what I want."

             "Well, girls, I'm done here." I got to my feet and headed threw a bush of trees.

                 "Jade, wait!" Adrian called behind me.

                            Oh shit, he was following me. I should've just went to class.

                  "Go away, Adrian." i kept walking.

                       "No, not until we talk." He sounded closer.

                  "I already got your message for the party tonight. I'm not going!" i hissed.

                    "Will you just wait!" his hand caught my arm  and spun my around to face him.

                "Don't touch me! Your never aloud to touch me ever again!" i pushed him off.

              He started to laugh, "You don't mean that. You want me back. I know you do. I know you can't stop thinking about me."

            "I will punch you in your gut if you don't back off." i warned.

            "I want you back, Jay. I need you back."

              "I'm not falling for this or you again. So, stop waisting your time." I turned to walk off again, but he had me by the wrist now.

           He pulled me into him and gripped my hips.

           " Come on, Jay Jay. You want me badly. I'm in your dreams. I'm in your every thought. I make you crazy." he was trying to compel me.

             "That won't work this time. I'm over you. And this time, your gonna need to prove yourself worthy of my time. So like i said, back off!" i pushed at his chest, but it did nothing, but make his grip tighter.