Chapter 10

----------------DAY 61---------------------

Jakes POV:

I could see the flashing of the lights and the sound of screaming sirens.... Someone must have gotten into a accident thank god it wasn't me. I looked over at the passenger seat at the blue disk in its case I recorded Taylor's song today the car in front of me started to move interrupting my thoughts I shifted the car into drive the cops were redirecting traffic as I passed one I thought why haven't I gone to the cops why am I leaving it to myself to find Taylor. I headed down road that took me straight to Main Street while slowly driving down the road I saw a big building that had a sign on it "Ware House 1" It kinda looked abandoned. I pulled into my driveway and went inside to the warm house to realize that Matt kellin and Jason were all making dinner, what's for dinner guys? They all looked up and at the same time said "stir fry" um ok that's a little creepy. I went into my room and grabbed the usual piece of paper and a pen at the top I wrote "day 61" I felt hurt one more day until she is gone I started the letter after I was done I went out to see the guys.

Taylor's POV:

Today is day 61 tomorrow I'm dead Rick swung the door open hitting the wall with a bang "ok Taylor are you ready for your last and worst toucher session?" I flinched at the sound of the harshness in his voice jake please come soon please.

Jakes POV:

After dinner I sat on the couch feeling guilty mad and angry why haven't I found Taylor yet I turned on my phone the bright white light stinging my eyes as my eyes adjusted I saw my background a picture of Taylor in the snow, I stayed there staring at the picture of Taylor until 12:00 AM I was the last one up so I got up off the couch and went into my room I sat down at my desk turned on my desk lamp and grabbed a pen "dear Taylor it's day 62 " after I wrote my heart out I was laying in bed thinking wh1 when my mind wandered to the traffic detour and me driving past the ware house and it was numbered 1, I jumped out of bed screaming all the way to Matt's room MATT MATT I KNOW WHAT WH1 MEANS it stands for ware house 1 I just thought of it Matt we have to go!! Jason and kellin ran In " what's all the yelling about gosh there is people trying to sleep " Jason I know where Taylor is she is at ware house 1 guys lets go " jake how do you know that's what it stands for it could mean anything"no Matt it can't ! I got off Matt's bed and ran out putting on a pair of jeans and the sweater Taylor wore on our first date and was almost out the door when the guys stopped me "where is it jake " it's by the new smoothie shack I'm going to get her, Matt grabbed my arm "No jake your not going you don't even know if she is still alive" yes Matt I have been waiting 2 freaking months for this ! How could you say that I can't believe I thought you cared!! I pulled my arm away and quickly slammed the door shut.