Chapter 7- Re-untied

I was woken up by the feeling of someone tapping my side

"Sophie! We're here!" Tiffany said smiling so wide you could see all her teeth.

It felt good to be home.

I smiled and looked out the window.

Good old sunny Melbourne.

"I can't wait to get out there in the heat!" Tiffany said trying to get a view from my window.

I was used to the heat since its just been summer in England, but it wasn't as half as warm as it was here! I've missed the Australian weather.

I guess I should of packed shorts with me in my hand bag..oh well..

"Good morning everyone, it's your captin speaking. We have just landed here in sunny Melbourne. It's currently 8 am here and it's already a warm 18 degrees Celsius. We hope you enjoy your one-way stay, and we hope to see you again soon. thank you for travelling with us, we hope you've had a good flight."

Me and Tiffany squeezed each others hands and squealed with excitement.

We got off the plane and went to collect our cases which took FOREVER.

we finally made it out of the airport and in to the car-park where we'd have to call a cab.

We hadn't got our new house key yet so that meant we had to go and stay with my dad..which he didnt know we where moving..which is good because I could give him a cute surprise..but bad for not telling him in the first place. But I am a grown woman now, so I choose my own life decisions.

We walked over to a cab that was available.

"Hi, could you take us to sunny coast, Victoria, glenroy please?" I asked.

The cabs here are MUCH bigger than the ones in London.

"Yea sure, get your cases in." He said.

We loaded them in, 6 in the back, 4 in the boot and one in the front with me.

We tried to make conversation with the driver, but he didnt seem to interested.

A short 10 minutes later and we where at sunny coast, where my dad lives.

"Thank you, how much" I asked

"Twenty dollars" he said which was reasonably cheap for a 15 minute journey.

We paid the man and got our cases out.

"It's so hot" Tiffany said and tied her hair up.

We dragged the suit-cases to the front door and knocked the door.

Butterfly's woodshed around in my tummy because I was so excited to see him.

"DAD!" I yelled as soon as he opened the door.

I hugged around him and felt amazed. I haven't realised until now how much I've really missed him!

"S-Sophie!?" He stuttered, also in shock

"Dad I'm home!" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek

"I've missed you so much!"he said

"I've missed you too dad!"

Tiffany was stood there awkwardly smiling

"Oh dad, this is my best friend from London i was telling you about! Dad, this is Tiffany"

"Nice to meet you Tiffany, heard lovely stuff about you!" He said. I was surprised they hugged each other!

"Oh, girls come in..here let me help with your bags.." My dad said. We all took some cases in and sat ourselves down in the living room.