Megan's Story

Megan was a child who growing up was not easy to take care of. Mom had always struggled with her because sometimes it seemed like the child hated her and made her look bad in front of others on purpose. Eventually, like every other child, she grew up. Moving to a new place to this day don't really know if it was a good idea.

Megan was bound to make some friends at some point the problem was that they were the types who in front helped you out but one wrong move and they stabbed your back. Now about the father, he was what you called short-tempered and a drunkard those two are not a good combination. One day she came home with a few friends, a few of whom were boys.  The father was coming home drunk from work saw her and immediately thought to call her whore, an ungrateful child, was she really wasting her life away like this? All while throwing away her stuff.

Being 15 and kicked out of a the shelter of a parent is not easy. Wondering where the mom was? Well, she was working to maintain them, when she came home and found Megan her oldest daughter not home she instead made the father leave. The other two small siblings didn't know why father left, they were never really close so they didn't miss him much but they did miss their sister. And so the mother looked all over for the daughter, when she found her it was too late.

She met a guy and thought she loved but the guy was not a good influence and made her life worse first by getting her into drugs and then getting her pregnant. When she had her child naming him Ever she was under certain problems, for she gave birth to a boy who was affected by the drugs taken during pregnancy. She was living with the guy and the guy's mother, she didn't know she really didn't but the guy's mother took the baby to Megan's mother and after a court case it was decided that the mother should keep Ever, she was not stable enough to keep a child.

Forwarding a bit she was at Jubi and pregnant with her second child Gigermo, the thing with him was that this once she had to keep and protect in order for her to be more responsible. After she gave birth she separated with the guy and went when missing not telling her family where she was.

****Edited to show the end****

She had gotten together with a better person, he was not the perfect guy so to say but to her, he was the whole world. She was having one more child and the father prohibited her from any bad substance this time so the baby Sergio was born healthy.

This is in the now Megan has 4 children three who are boys and the one girl she has had been trying to have Stacie. The eldest stays with the mother the other three stay with her. she started talking to her family again her brother and sister get to talk and visit often now. They changed from what Megan remembered way bigger and grown up now but between those two they made sure to not leave each other's side after losing one of them. Of course, life isn't full of rainbows, she has had many fights with the guy and her family but they stick together. She has a stable job to provide for her family in her own way, and her family is happy to now she is safe.