six.

ashleys pov
after a few hours we went back to the hotel.

"we have magcon tomorrow at 9:00 am so get some sleep" bart told everyone

we all go to my room.

"wanna do a #askmagcon?" cam asked

"yass" we yelled

"we are doing a #askmagcon tweet us questions and we may respond" everyone tweeted

after a few minutes there were about 11,000 tweets to the hashtag.

"okay, lets start" i said

"okay" the boys and lily said

we decided to film the video on nashs page.

"hey guys, it's nash grier back with a new video. i have some of my friends here. say hi guys" nash said

"hey" we said

"okay, so today we tweeted a hashtag #askmagcon and you all responded really quick so let's get started." he said

"first question is" nash said extended 'is' "shawn, will you marry me?"

"haha, of course i'll marry you, i love you." he said and blew a kiss at the camera.

i got this weird feeling in my stomach, jealousy? god, I hope not. i don't even like shawn. or do I? no, no I don't.

after a few minutes the video was done. shawn went to go get some food for us just down the hall. he still wasn't back after 15 minutes. i went out to go look for him and what i saw broke my heart, he was kissing another girl. i couldn't make out the face though. i coughed loud enough so they can hear me.

"ashley I-" shawn said before I interrupted

"is this what you do all day? suck girls faces off? i thought you were gonna get food but no, you have to be one of those stupid pretty boys who go around and fuck everyone" i said trying to stay calm.

i suddenly remembered I'm not dating him.

"you know what, i shouldn't of said anything. it's not my place, continue" i said on the verge of tears. I ran away really fast.

"wait ashley" he yelled

i didn't listen and kept running. i ran back to the room where the boys are.

"where's shawn?" they asked

"kissing some bitch" i responded, rolling my eyes

"you like him, aye" cam said

"yeah, I really do" I responded

cams pov
we went outside and saw shawn sitting on the floor.

"what's your problem?" i asked "you're the one that kissed the other girl"

"i didn't kiss her" he growled "it was ally"

shawns pov
ally is my ex girlfriend. i was dating her for a while before i found out she was just using me for my fame. ally started kissing me just as ashley walked outside probably trying to make her jealous. i pushed her off but she just kept coming back.

"shawn, she's back?" cam asked

"yeah, I guess so" i said

ally got arrested for shooting a girl-that was unarmed-for no apparent reason. luckily, the other girl didn't die.

"shawn?" i heard a soft voice coming from right next to me, i looked up and saw ashley.

"im so sorry" i said just as i was about to explain everything she cut me off.

"shawn, it's fine we aren't dating or anything I shouldn't have gotten mad. im sorry" i said

"it's not your fault, you're just jealous" i said

"im not jealous" she said her cheeks turning a bright shade of red.

"yes you are" i said "awe little ashwey is jewous"

"you're acting like a baby" she said

"yeah, but I'm your baby" i said while winking

"ew stop, shawn" she responded and we laughed