twelve.

shawns pov
"WAKE UP!" i heard someone yell in my ear.

"im up" i groaned turning over in my bed

"it's 8:00 why are you waking me up so early?" o asked

"we have magcon" ashley said excitedly.

i rolled out of bed and took a shower. i put my black magcon hoodie on with some tight jeans. once i was done, i got out of the bathroom.

there was a note on the desk that said:
"we are downstairs at the dinning room, come when you're ready.
~ ashley"

i got my phone and went downstairs. when i got downstairs, i saw ashley and cam arm wrestling.

"what are you doing?" i asked

"cam doesn't think im stronger then him so, i said we should arm wrestle" she said
innocently

"you two are something" i said rolling my eyes

"but you love us" cam said with puppy dog eyes. i just stared at him

- - -

ashleys pov
the boys did their famous lip gloss dance, damn son. how are these boys so hot?

"okay guys, we have a special guest singing today." mahogany said "please welcome to the stage ashley morris"

wait what? i cant even sing though. i stood there in shock. mahogany grabbed my by the arm and pulled me to the microphone.

"you're gonna do amazing" she whispered "trust me"

"hey guys" i addressed the audience "ill be singing love yourself by justin bieber, im a little nervous so sorry if i suck"

i began singing. when i was done everyone started clapping. i say next to shawn and we did a live Q&A.

"okay ashley, you choose the first person" mahogany said

"umm, the girl with the red bandana and long hair." i said

"are you dating any of the guys?" she asked

"no, don't worry they're all yours" i said and the crowd laughed

- - -

"GUYS COME HERE RIGHT NOW" i heard cam yell.

we got back from magcon a few hours ago so we were just chilling. everyone ran to cam who had tears in his eyes.

"cam what the fuck is wrong?" i asked worried

"read it." he said handing me a paper

i read the paper out loud.

"as you know , the last day of tour for a bit will be in california and we will start touring again in a few months. well, there has been a change in plans, magcon is over after the next stop. i didn't have the heart to tell you in person, i'm sorry"
~Bart"