Chapter 6

*Aria's POV*

I finally get back to my apartment and sit down on the couch. I look over at the clock to see its 1:00pm. 'Ugh I have another meeting in four hours' the thought just made me slouch deeper into my couch.

"HELLOOO" Shinoa burst through my door with Mitsuba behind her.

'Can I not have some alone time?'

"Hey girls" I wave my hand up in the air, not bothering to get up.

"Ari-san can you please, please, please help us train. Guren is with the boys and he's mean" Shinoa pouts.

"I don't know... I have a meeting in a couple of hours" I point out.

"Pleaseeeeee Ari-san" Mitsuba pleaded. "I don't want to be stuck with baka Hiiragi Shinoa all by myself"

"Fine" I sigh, knowing that they wouldn't take no for an answer. I get up and they lead me to the new training facility the JIDA set up. As I enter I see a green arrow coming our way. Quickly, I push Shinoa and Mitsuba aside and I grab my sword and swiftly deflect them. I look up to find the source of them and to my surprise it's one of the boys from Shinoa's squad.

"Yoichi, you almost killed us" Mistuba  yells.

"Ah, sorry, sorry! I was trying to aim for Yuu" Yoichi apologizes and points out Guren fighting with Yuu.

"Well this will be fun" I say sarcastically.

Suddenly Yuu appears in front of me crouching down."Wahhh, your sword is also apart of the black demon series????" His eyes show his excitement while observing my sword.

"Well obviously you idiot. She's apart of a high up family, she has to have a high ranked weapon" Guren states and slaps the back of Yuu's head.

"I wanna see it in action" Yuu says and finally looks up at me. "I challenge you to a duel" he points at me with a big grin on his face.

"Uhm sure" I scratch the back of my neck. 'Gosh, I might be a little rusty'

"Yuu, are you sure? She's pretty darn strong" Guren smiles, already knowing the out come of the match.

"Yeah Yuu! Don't under estimate Ari-San! She was the one who trained me" Mitsuba points at herself "and look at how sting I am"

"Heh? I'm obviously her best student" Shinoa argues.

"Want to fight it out" Mitsuba bring out her weapon.

"Hmmm? If you insist." Shinoa brings out her weapon as well.

'Seriously? I just wanted to have a relaxing day' I swing my sword and send both Shinoa's and Mitsuba's weapons flying behind them. "Enough" I say irritated.

"Why don't we quickly start Aria's and Yuu's match?" Guren suggests.

"Sure" I smile. 'The sooner we start the sooner this will end'. I stand right across from Yuu. Yuu comes running full force at me and swings his sword, I immediately bring my sword up to block his swing. 'He's fighting exactly like Guren when he was his age' I smirk to myself finally knowing what to do. I crouch down and swing my legs to swipe Yuu's feet of the ground and when he falls on the ground I put my sword right beside his neck to declare victory.

"Hah, as expected from my senpai" Shinoa commented.

After a couple of matches of sparing I look at the time to realize that both Guren and I are going to be late for our meeting.

"Um Guren look at the time..." I say.

"What? Wh-. OH SHIT! We're late for the meeting! I guess it's okay if we arrive a bit late though" Guren shrugs.

"Let's go Guren! I can't be late to my first meeting in years!" I grab his arm and start running, dragging him along with me.

Five minutes later we arrive infront of the room where the meeting was happening an at that moment butterflies erupted in my stomach. 'Oh god. I am so not ready for this. I am so not ready.'

"Ari, you'll be fine and besides we arrived here on time" Guren reassures me before he opens the door and enters. I shyly walk behind him, plopping myself into the seat next to his. I look around to see many familiar faces, but many of them look more mature than I remember, well I guess that's expected since I haven't been around for awhile.

Kureto stands up from his chair."Now before we hear the reports I would like to say something" he announces. "I would like to welcom back Oshiro Aria."

"Hmmm so that's who the girl is?"

"I thought she died"

"I heard rumors that she escaped from the vampires"

"The last member of the noble Oshiro family"

The whispers stop when Kureto slams his fists on the table. "That's enough chit chat. Since the last member of the Oshiro family is here I have a special announcement"

'An announcement? To do with me' I start to feel sick. Thousands of scenarios go through my mind.

"I, Hiiragi Kureto am going to take the last member of the Oshiro family as my bride, too keep the blood strong"

At that second, after I heard the word bride, my heart stopped.

-----------------------------------------Authors Note:

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the story so far (: I also have news! I've been thinking about writing a Ferid Fanfic or maybe a Owari no Seraph Scenario thingy😅 comment what you guys think I should do!  Should I do the scenarios? Ferid fanfic? Or both? Leave a comment