Chapter 7

"So Megan I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me tonight." I asked her

"Like on a date?" She asked shyly

"Yeah, I guess it would be a date." And I tried to say that with as much confidence as I could

"Well then I would love to go." And she was so cute because she did one of those shy smile laugh things and I was so luck that I found her.

~Megan's POV~

Omg Brooklyn just asked me on a date and I cannot wait for tonight. I wonder where we're going to. What should I wear. What if I embarrass myself in front of him.

All these questions were going through my head at once and I had no clue what to do so I just went to my cousin and asked her to help me.

"Hey Cait, so Brooklyn just asked me out on a date and I really am going to need your help because it's tonight." I told my cousin Caitlyn

"Okay sounds great." She told me with a smile

"Great." I told her.

Brooklyn was right by my side the entire day, but I did spend the whole day with my family too, since this was supposed to be a girls weekend. I spent most of my time with my family, but Brooklyn was still there and her was just talking to his friends most of the time.

I was really sad that we couldn't stay the whole night and that's when it gets really fun, is when it's all dark. But I'm not going to complain because I get to go on a date with Brooklyn.

At about 6 we decided to leave so that I could start getting ready for the date. We were going to be having dinner at 7:30 so I had about and hour and a half to get ready.

All I did was take a shower and then I put on some makeup which consisted of concealer, powder, mascara, and then I just combed out my brows to make them look neat. And then I just curled my hair, because I could wear it that way tomorrow too.

I had the hardest time finding what I wanted to wear because I didn't know if we were going somewhere dressy or if we were just going somewhere casual, so I went with something simple. I decided on my floral dress, with my striped purse and being me I went with my converse when everyone else wanted me to wear something else (pic on side)

That's when I realized that I had 30 minutes until it would be time for me and Brooklyn to go out. I knew that it wasn't going to take that long for me to get ready but everyone suggest that we leave early. So I just decided to go on my phone for a little and watch tv.

When I was on my phone I saw something and I was really confused at first because I saw this girl with Brooklyn and I don't know if it was before or after he asked me out.

Now that I think about it, I think the person that was with him was his ex girlfriend Emily. and yup I guessed it right.

I don't really now why but I'm actually fine right now, but I think that's because I have only really known him for a day so whats the point in getting jealous.

I'll just ask him what happened at dinner tonight. But I actually have this feeling inside me that is just making me feel sick to my stomach.

I think it's because I'm nervous. I have the worst butterflies and that is because I have never been on a proper date before so I really don't know how to act, but at the same time all I can really do is act normal.

After 30 minutes of doing nothing there was a knock on the door and so I went to answer it because I just wanted to get out of that room and spend some time with Brooklyn. But of course my mom had to come up and introduce herself to him.