Chapter 1

Hey y'all. Well this is my first story and I don't really know how I feel about it. I wrote it because I actually really like writing and I hope that you guys like it too. This is just something that I came up with and writing this was really spontaneous. I'm really sorry if there are spelling mistakes but hey it happens. So I guess I'm done with all of this babbling and please tell me if you guys like these first couple of chapters that I put out there and if you don't then I'll probably just be deleting this story. So here ya guys go. Thanks for reading.

Hi everyone, my name is Megan and I am 16 years old, I have long auburn hair, blue eyes, and I live in a small town in Michigan. I also play soccer and I love to bake. I am one of those people who has a close nit group of friends but is practically friends with everyone. But at the same time I am really reserved and just like being with myself.

Well all of that is about to change when me, my mom, my aunt, and my cousin take a trip to have a girls weekend.

Every year we take a trip to somewhere to just sort of get away from everything and we get to spend time with each other. That also means that there are no boys involved, we don't even get to talk about them

The last couple of years we have been going to see the One Direction concerts but since they are on a break, we have to do something different.

We have thought about so many different things to do. I even suggested that we go to New York to do something there but everyone just kept saying that it was too expensive. My aunt however, suggested that we go to Vegas and I thought that was a brilliant idea, but again, too expensive.

Then we all decided that we are going to be going to a music festival in Chicago. We would be going to Lollapalooza in July.

We all decided this at Christmas because we always figure it out at Christmas. Personally I was so excited because music is practically my life. I listen to it 24/7 and its just something that I'll always have to help me out when I need it.

Plus me and my cousin are so close, we are practically like sisters and we always understand each other. She is also really into music and we are some of those people that know every lyric to every song.

So I can really say that we are all excited to do everything. To drive down, and to just have an overall fun time with each other since we live in 2 different states and we don't get to see each other very often so when we get to do this it just makes it even more special.

I know that this was a really short chapter, but it was more of just an introduction chapter to Megan and what is going on. I promise you that the chapters will get longer and that they well get better. And don't worry Brooklyn is going to be coming into the story in a little bit. Thanks for reading and I just wanted to ask who you think the characters should be because I'm lost on that.Thanks so much(: