Chapter 33

~Megan's POV~

I woke up and it was the next day and I was pretty tired.

Last night I went to bed at 8 because I was so tired and I had not gotten a lot of sleep because of the plane ride.

Yesterday we didn't really do anything except look around and see what was there so we could plan out what we wanted to do for the rest of the week. We did't really plan anything yet but we will. What I really want to do is go kayaking because the last time I was in California I went kayaking and it was the best thing ever.

It was around 8:30 when I woke up and I hate it because I'm always the first one to fall asleep and the first one to wake up or I'm the last one to fall asleep and the last one to wake up.

Since I was the first one to wake up I got dressed and went for a run. While I was getting ready, my brother woke up and he wanted to come with me and then us talking woke up Caitlyn and she wanted to come too. So we all went out, even though I hate running with other people.

We actually just went for a little run to the beach and then we went to go play volleyball and soccer on the beach. The good thing was that there weren't a lot of people there so we could be as loud and as stupid as we wanted.

We were doing that for a couple of hours and then we went back to the hotel. But I still wanted to do some other workouts so I went to the gym in the hotel and they came too because they wanted to work out.

When we were finished it was 11 and we still all wanted to get something to eat for breakfast.

From: Momma🙅❣

~Are you all awake yet? Nobody is answering their phone or the door.

To: Momma🙅❣

~Yeah, we're all awake. We went to the beach and we're in the gym right now. We're coming back up to the room. I'm pretty sure that breakfast is closed in the hotel, can we go out to get something?

From: Momma🙅❣

~Sure.

We all went back up to the room and got ready. My mom and my aunt had already taken their showers so theirs was free for one of us to use.

I took a shower first and my cousin was in the other one. When me and my cousin were done with ours we had to do our makeup still. She took a little longer than me because she had more to do but I went a little slower so that we could be done at the same time and my brother would be done in the shower too.

When we were all ready we just went to a Starbucks because it was in walking distance and it was just simple.

I just ordered some coffee and the spinach and feta breakfast wrap, which is my favorite by the way.

We got all done we went back to the hotel to see what we wanted to do for the day.

But then it crossed my mind that Brooklyn would be here today. But I had no clue what time he would be here.

To: B🦄🔥

~Hey B, just wondering when you were going to get here??

From: B🦄🔥

~I actually just landed and should be there in a little bit. Derek came with me so he is going to drive.

To: B🦄🔥

~Okay, see you then😘

From: B🦄🔥

~See you too and don't make any plans, I have something that we can all do.