Over it

It had been two days yet still Louis lay in his bed consumed in his covers waiting for the world to black.

"Louis!"

His mother yelled from down stairs in a manner Louis felt was  a bit to cheerful for her only child to be dying. Once again her voice rang through the halls carrying his name after a while Louis heard heavy footsteps making their way to his door the wood floors hissing in pain. Louis buried his head deeper under this covers as he heard his door being creaked open.

"Leave me alone" he stated as a hand touched his back
"But sweetie"
"Leave!" Realizing his tone  Louis whispered "Mom please, just....just let me die alone...OK I'm fine really I'm OK alright"

Louis looked up to see tears forming in his mother's eyes dammit, he thought I upset her "Mom?" Louis reached out his hand his mother taking it in hers and place it on her knee rubbing his knuckles watching his skin move and shape on his bones felling the little what's left of his warmth and gave a sniff looking at him to smile "OK but I made pancakes so come on " she got up and walked to the door giving Louis a glance "well aren't you coming, is there something wrong" taking notice of his disgusted face he spoke "What the fuck mom do you really think I'm gonna eat right now for fucks sake stop trying to make everything normal its not its screwed up, none if this is normal it never was never will be I mean what's the point anyhow what was ever the point...huh...we both saw this coming... I-I just!?!?"

By this time his mother had tears bordering her eyes with her fists balled up "Well Louis..well...you're all I have all I really ever had yeah I did know this would happen I just wish you would've chosen a better time to get all scared and become an ass about it, some point we'll all die" *sniff* wiping tears from her eyes she continued "you..you're just gonna be better sooner than others you'll be in a better place but laying around isn't gonna  help any"

She walked out the room slamming the door behind herself making pictures shake and even fall leaving Louis alone to ponder on her words "So" he  whispered to himself "When is the right time?"