Coffee?

Monday, the poor day was already despised, now it was even more. The week has started now both Louis and his mother both consciously count down the days the days till...

When Louis got down town to the coffee shop him and Sam decided to meet at he was amazed, how had he not seen this place before it was a big place two stories. It was tannish white, looked kind of like a beach house four tables sat out front umbrellas attached to them all behind little black gates.

Louis searched the tables till a pretty red head caught his eyes walking up to her he was amazed. Her long hair was up in a high ponytail and her slim form hugged buy a black and white polka dot dress that showed her arms they were covered in tattoos.

"Hey!"Louis called out Sam's eyes shot up and a look of lone was replaced by a look of joy.

"Wassup, stranger!?!"

"Nothing just grabbing a coffee you?" Louis took a seat next to Sam and smirked at her.

"Oh you know waiting for my date that's all"

"And who's this date in which you speak?"

"Just some guy I met who asked me out , his name's Gorge"

Louis jumped at the name Sam responded with "Who!?!"

"Hah!, oh my gosh too cute I'm joking my date's you, silly."

"Yeah I know, sooo what do you even get at a place like this?" Sam raised an eyebrow "Place like this?"

"I mean its pretty fancy don't you think?"

"Whatever I'm hungry" Sam smiled and rolled her eyes causing a faint smirk to fall to Louise's face he raised his hands "Fine" and leaned back in his tucking his hands in the cracks between his arms and chest and admired the woman in front him.

"Stop!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....................................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Did you like?
I tried I actually feel kinda ify on this but.....Hey

Maybe I should redo or something and sorry it's so short.
~Me