December 15th-Chapter 2

((Prompt #20: Au, dan and phil hate each other and they live in the same foster house and one day phil walks in on dan masturbating and watches him by: phanfictionprompts at Tumblr. (I think they made it, I could be wrong)))

Agatha F. Neurmann was a 38 year old, married woman. She was married to Maximilian E. Neurmann. After they married in Germany, they went back home, which, for them, was the town of Nottingham, England.

She had a child once, his name was Maximilian, named after the father, but he moved out when he was eighteen a year ago.

Agatha was sad to see her son go.

Her friend had recommended before he moved that, if she wanted, she could take in foster children.

After asking why, Sally, her friend, said, then you'll be able to have children without having to go through the baby stages and it'll be good for the children in her care.

After discussing with Maximilian, they took two boys into their care. Even though they were close to Maximilian's age, they wouldn't have preferred they be any younger.

They still had Max, short for Maximilian, but he was starting Secondary School.

The two boys weren't siblings, they didn't even look alike, nor did they look like their German foster parents.

Their names, given to them at birth by the mothers who ended up leaving them and giving them away.

Daniel James Howell and Philip Michael Lester, two 8 year old boys, who lived in the same house for half of their lives now.

Agatha never understood why but, they hated each other. She thought it was just boys being boys but no, it wasn't that simple.

Phil's POV:

Wow, we're already half way through High school, year 11 to be exact.

Agatha, or mum, as she insists we call her, has been dreading the moment when we leave for university like Max.

Sighing, I fall back against my pillows.

I'm not saying I don't want to stay here with her and Max, "dad," but I'm excited to be able to go to uni.

I look to the left where the window is, staring out onto the street.

It's bright, around midday, and the sun is shining through the clouds that try to block it.

I'm just laying here, enjoying this sudden moment of peace and quiet when I hear the music to Dan's room cut on really loudly.

I groan, of course he had to ruin the moment, because why would he want me to be in a good mood.

Deciding I've already stormed to his room and yelled at him to put the music down enough for one day, I roll over and play my own music.

I choose a random radio station from Pandora and play music on my speakers that are at three corners of the room. I would have a fourth but the door is there and if it ever opened then it'd most likely break the speaker.

I try to go to that quiet, calm place in my mind again, hoping to slip into it for at least an hour more.

But I can't, all the noise, my music clashing with Dan's is disruptive and I can't think with it.

Groaning, I get up, trudging to Dan's room.

I knock but he, obviously, can't hear me.

I open the door, surprised to find it unlocked. Dan always locks his door because he knows I will try to come in and turn down his music.