Chapter 3

As we stepped into the office, I was stunned! This is a office? I looked around and I was amazed by the amount of elegance this office had.

My eyes landed on a portrait of a blonde female, probably in her mid-twenties. I wonder if that was his lady. I must admit, she was beautiful.

Then my eyes gazed on the man that had his back towards me, looking out the enormous window while talking on the phone. Yep, you guessed it, in Italian.

Besides that, he's voice was deep. Sexy. Something about it gave me a fuzz in my stomach. Oh shut up Riley. This is probably your future boss. No time to stop and catch feelings off a total stranger.

As he put his phone down, he turned around and his eyes instantly met mine. Suddenly my heart started to race and I started biting on my lower lip as I got more and more nervous.

"I assume you are Riley and you are here for a job?" He said full of power and authority.

"Yes, I am. Wait how do you already know?" I asked confused as fuck. "I know everything that happens in my businesses."

Did he just say businesses? As in plural? This place was enough to make you enough money for a lifetime. I could tell just by the type of people who come here and just by the amount of style this place carries. Although I am pretty sure its a brothel. What more do you want?

I heard a loud slam that made me jump and I realized how I had zoned out while in a interview with my sexy future boss.

He furiously slammed his hand against his oak wood desk. "Are you going to zone out all night or are you going to listen to what I have to say? If you decide on zoning out, you can stop wasting my fucking time and get the fuck out of my premises." He snarled through gritted teeth.

"I-I'm sorry Sir" I said quietly not making any eye contact.

Was I afraid of this man? Does he treat his staff this way? Would I be constantly treated this way if I had to work here? I brushed my thoughts off before I got shat out again.

I watched him as he took his seat in the massive chair behind the desk. God he looked beyond sexy.
"Are you done admiring my flawless looks?" He asked with a chuckle that half took my breath away. "Oh please, can you stop feeling yourself so we can get down to the reason why I came here." I asked clearly annoyed with his vanity.

He instantly lost his grin and his face turned hard and cold. With that he replied "Oh so you don't want to get comfortable around me first before you show me what you got to offer?"

He nodded to the guard in the pitch black suit by the door and with that he stepped out of the room.

Oh. My. God.
What is about to happen.

"Strip." he said coldly. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked nervously. "You heard me clearly, I am not a man to repeat myself."

My nerves kicked in fully and I gazed at the door wondering if I could make a run for it.

"Don't even think about it, it's locked. Oh and besides, you belong to me now." He exclaimed arrogantly.

"Excuse me, firstly I am not going to strip out of my clothes for you and secondly, you do not own me. If you are going to be my boss, take note - THATS IF! Then the only thing you get to do is pay me the money I worked F-."

I was cut off by him now standing behind me, whispering in my ear "Well aren't you a feisty little dirty slut, I like."

My body went ice cold.

"Just do as I say, dammit!"

God, he was even worse than Mr Muscle. He made his way back to his seat and I realized that I was left with no choice but to

Strip...

.............................................................
Guys i know that this book is far from the other books on wattpad. This is my first attempt.. But could you please vote or comment.. Just a sign that you enjoying the book and that im going in the right direction... thank you!!