It's eighth period, I have trig with Shaun and Lela. I know math is my strong suit in school but this class is ridiculous, I don't understand any of it, seriously it's gotten to to the point that I just don't even bother to do the work. Me, Lela and Shaun just sit there talking about shit. Right now where talking about the guy Lela has been talking to for a while, his name is Manny. He's in the group of friends my crush has, they would look like the popular people because it's a big group. Manny is just one of the many people at that table I dislike, only because they all talk shit about me and yes it's because of Luis, not that he talks shit about me but cause he says he doesn't like me but thy all know it's a lie. They just like to confuse him and recently Manny has been calling me a whore because I talk to a lot of guys. It's not my fault though, I just don't like girls at all, well most girls. With guys, it's less drama, no fights. The only reason Manny bothers me is because he calls me a whore behind his back then to my face he acts like we're friends. Fake people, I hate them.
At this moment, we're talking about how petty he is to Lela. This guy, who's a freshman, likes Lela and Lela knows this but it doesn't ruin her friendship with this guy. Due to the fact that she's still friends with the guy, it makes Manny mad and he ends up thinking that Lela likes this guy which is not true. So at this moment Manny isn't talking to her, but he shouldn't be getting mad in the first place because she is not his girlfriend. He seems like he honestly really likes Lela but he just doesn't want to commit, he just continues getting mad.
"So, what should I do" Lela asks.
"Well what did he say exactly" I say.
" he told me to leave him alone"
"Knowing Manny, just leave him alone" Shaun says.
I turn to him and say "no because Manny is difficult in these things, remember last time he said leave him alone and u did, he got pretty mad"
"But what am I supposed to do if he keeps telling me to leave him alone like he doesn't make sense, why tell me that if he doesn't want me to leave him alone"
"Because he's trying to see if you care enough to disobey him and beg for forgiveness, even though you didn't do anything wrong" I say.
Shaun looks at me like I'm cross sided and says "he's not a girl, you girls do that"
" he sure acts like one" I say under my breath and Lela laughs.
"I'm gonna try to talk to him after the period ends, I'll probably sit in the gym and watch the guys play basketball since there's no dance, I'll ask Lisa to come with me"
" I guess that works" and then the bell rings.
              I pack as soon as I can and rush to the science room. It's the end of the day and the science room is where they give out everyone's phones, or in my case my iPod.
"You staying?" Lela asks.
"No, I'm tutoring Luis today"
"Ohhh, I see" she looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows as if she knows what my actual plans are.
"It's not like that, he said where just doing homework" I lied.
" yeah ok, you hear the sarcasm in my voice"
"Yes I do" I roll my eyes and grab my phone from the dean intern.
I turn around and see Alice and Danny. I ran to them and gave them hugs goodbye because I had already told them about me and Luis. Alice didn't think it was a good idea, she's not a huge fan of Luis anymore. I don't really listen to her when it comes to him, I'm stubborn but whatever.
I found Luis next to his group of friends and I said "come on, let's go".
He looks at me with the buckle from his bookbag in his mouth and says "oh yeah I forgot about that, ok hold on" .
"Ok guys I'm leaving I know you gonna miss me"
"Please, it's ok go back over the border" Rico says.
"Ok, first off, I'm not an immigrant, second off, I know you miss me the most"
" yeah, whatever"
And now where off to his house.

I started getting real nervous once we got close to his house. I felt my stomach bubble, I honestly hate when that happens. We get to his door and he tells me to wait outside. I'm there for a couple of minutes when he opens the door and just looks at me.
"What?"
"Um, you can't come in you have to leave"
"What?! Why"
He laughs and says "I'm kidding come in"
I give him a stank face and walk inside. After I said hi to his mom I went to his room. His mom only speaks Spanish so I don't talk to her, but if she spoke English I think we would be great friends.
I take my things off and set them down in one of the rolling chairs he has and I start to take the homework out. Then Luis comes in and turns on the tv.
"What are you doing, we're supposed to be doing homework"
"Oh I lied, I just wanted to fuck"
I give him a blank stare and try to hide my blush. I don't know why that turned me on.
"Stop fucking lying and come over here and do your work, or take it out at-least"
He laughs "fine"
After he takes his work out he shows me a problem I did a couple days ago.
"Dam, what do u do, come home and sleep"
"Yes"
"Well, this is easy so we'll be done quickly and then I guess I can leave"
He looks up at me and a flash of emotions go through his eyes.
"Um, I kinda wanted you to stay for a little, chill, watch T.V."
"Well I have until 6:30 so I guess I can"
His face brightens up and he says"ok"
With a slight smirk on his face. I can't help but smile and I know for a definite I'm blushing.