part 5 :)

hey guys :) sorry that i didn't update but i had exams and now i finished skl so i think that i will update moree ;)

Justin's P.O.V:"Makenzi, Makenzi, Stop!"She wouldn't she kept running and running. I didn't understand why she was crying, i thought she didn't like me. She ran inside her house almost closed the door when i jumped inside. "Get out! Now!" She said. "No, not until you tell me why your crying!" I tryed to go over to her and hold her. Just hug her. I don't like it when girls cry. It made me wanna cry. She tryed to get away. She did and she ran upstairs to her bedroom. I followed.We both sat on her bed. "Sweet Cheeks why are you crying?" i asked. Normal P.O.V: I couldn't believe what Justin did too me. He kissed another girl. He didn't like me really he liked a different girl. A more popular one. It didn't matter he kissed another girl. "Justin... you kissed another girl. You broke my heart..." "I thought you didn't like me though," "Who couldn't love you. I knew you would find another girl. You just don't know what you did to me." "So you do like me?" "More than ever... or at least before you kissed that girl." "I didn't want to kiss her, i wanted you to be in my arms at that moment, i never want to leave you." Justin's P.O.V: I didn't know what to do. I did kiss Kimberly back.... but i didn't want to i was just wanting to kiss a girl for a while. I haven't kissed one for a week. Wow I'm a jerk. Maybe i should just leave this sweet beautiful girl alone. I didn't want too though.... "Makenzi, i really like you i want to be with you... forever but i know that will never happen if i keep being the self centered Jerk like i am." She turned and look at me. She turned my face. "Your not a jerk. Well not a big jerk, but....but...." I looked at her and smiled. I leaned in so did she. We kissed and kissed. After we were done we made it official that we were dating. "Ummmm... hun i gotta tell you something." "What's That?" She said with a confused face.

i know it's short but i just woke up and this is all that i thought about for today :)