Sweet Dreams (justin bieber imagine)

part 1

It was July 18th and Mackenzi woke up tired from the night before. She opened her eyes and sat up. She had a collection. She slid out of bed and ran to her closet she was excited!She put on this (outfit below). Today was her birthday, and she has been begging for everything except Justin Bieber. She didn't hate him but she didn't like him. She wasn't the kind of person that sat in front of their computer screen and writes rude comments about him. Those people were just pathetic. Anyways back to the story. She walked down stairs into the kitchen where she saw a note from her mother, " I left to the store be back, later. Breakfast is ready in the toaster and backpack is by the door. See you after school, Love, Mom." *Honk Honk* Woah school bus already here? She grabed her pop tarts and backpack and ran outside.*at school*"OMG OMG OMG" why were girls screaming all over? whatever she thought. Makenzi walked in and found her friend Lola. "Why is everyone screaming?"said Makenzi. "Well i heard that Justin is coming back to school for a year and he chose this one." "Wait Justin... Justin Bieber...?" "Yea," "Oh yahhh.... :P..... Well i am ignoring him," "How can you Ignore Jus..." Then he walked in the front doors with people surrounded all around him. He walked right up to me and asked "Would like to join me for lunch?"

 2 votes for chapter 2 :)