part 3

Justin's P.O.V: I walked to the lunch room looking behind me to see if Mackenzi was coming. She wasn't. Whatever she was probably just thinking about me. I walked into the lunch room, all eyes were on me. I just walked through the lunch line and grabbed a apple and sat down next to my friends. I was waiting for Mackenzi to walk into the lunch room. Normal P.O.V: I walked out of the Janitor's Closet and headed for the lunch room. I walked in and decided to ignore Justin and not sit by him, because i knew if i saw his eyes i would fall for him. I could see out of the corner of my eye he was looking at me, more like starring. I sat at a table by myself where i could see Justin out of the corner of my eye. He started walking towards me. I turned my head away from him and set my head on my fist. He sat down. "Babe, whats wrong?" he said. I didn't anwser right away. I couldn't look at him... especially not after i tell him what i was about to say. " I am not your BABE, I can never be your babe." I turned my head and looked at him. His eyes looked teary. The Bell rang school was over. I grabbed my back pack and quickly walked out the door with my hand over my mouth. I didn't notice i was crying. I heard him running after me. Why did he want me so bad? Thank Goodness my house was only a two blocks from school. I ran the whole way there. (Sad thing is i lived next to him, what a Coincidence) I walked it to my house and locked the door behind me. He wouldn't stop knocking on the door.

 "Makenzi! Open up, Please, Tell me whats wrong!" "Go Away!" I said. "Why?" "Because i can't love you!" "Why?" "Go away!" "I will sit out here all night if i have too." He said. He was so sweet, so generous.. I started crying.. really hard.. I opened the door. He walked in. He hugged me.. i actually hugged back. I didn't like him but that didn't mean he couldn't be my friend and i mean just friends. I pulled away. he wiped my tears away with his thumb. He took my hand and walked me over to my couch. "Whats wrong?" I took a deep breath... "Justin I can't date you.. i can't love you.. i only want to be friends if anything. Justin's P.O.V:I didn't understand why she didn't like me. I'm Justin.. Justin Bieber. Like the one and only! I held her close... She stopped crying and i wiped her eyes one more time. I know what i could do, i can be her friend for a couple weeks and then keep moving up. She will have to like me by then. :) Normal P.O.V: "Do you hate me?" I asked "No never, trust me i love you more than ever" "Justin, you can't love me oh yea." This is gonna be harder than i thought. I looked at Justin and he looked at me. Justin's P.O.V: I leaned in for a kiss. "Justin!" "Oh, yea..."This is going to be a hard two weeks...