Chapter 31

Anna’s POV

Today is Gwen’s birthday, June 21st (I know it’s not yet June 21 but yeah whatever haha) and it falls on a Friday. Luckily, her birthday celebration is evening. The girls and I had some planning to do on what to give to Gwen; she said that there’s going to be a band that’s going to play in her party 5SOS. She’s really close with these guys and singing for her would be their gift.

They said that Gwen and Calum are the closest among all of them and they seem to like each other but they would not admit it to each other. Skinny love. We have decided to have a little private talk with the guys and they agreed on what we have planned.

We’re going to give Gwen Calum for her birthday. It’s going to be a surprise like we have to make excuses as well as the guys that Calum can’t come because of personal reasons. After a song, we would enter a big box and Calum’s inside. She’ll be surprised.

“Have you submitted the other photos to Nate?” Elaine asked me. After our mini vacation we’ve been working nonstop this week because of the job we have left last week. We even had our overtime schedule because of the work. Of course, Niall would pick me up when I have my overtime. He never fails to make me feel a bit better after a very stressing day. Not like the sexual way, but cooking for me, cuddles me in while watching television, and singing me to sleep.

“Yes I did. We just have to finish this up then we’re done.” I said then she smiled and continued her work. I did as well. I received a text from Niall.

From: My Babe

            I’m gonna pick you up so you could get ready in time okay? Love you xx

To: My Babe

            Sure thing. Love you too x

We’ve had an amazing time last week in the beach and so far our relationship’s going well. A few paparazzi have caught us holding hands while walking and stuff but Niall haven’t made an official announcement yet. I’ve checked my twitter yesterday and I swear it’s over a 100,000 followers. Some are saying rude things about Niall being with me and how much I don’t deserve him and stuff. Well, I don’t really care what they say because I know how Niall loves me wholeheartedly, and we’ve known each other long enough.

John is still staying in our flat and believe me, I’ve never seen him that ecstatic about seeing a girl everyday. Kristine and he have been seeing each other almost everyday and I think they’re dating and John won’t tell me. Unfair. I’m happy for him though, I just don’t know what will happen if John goes back to South Carolina.

“Are you excited for tonight?” I asked Elaine but my eyes are still glued on the computer screen. I must finish early.

“Yes. I sure hope that Gwen would love our present.” She said with a giggle.

“She will.” I said reassuringly.

“Are you almost done?”

“Yes. Niall’s going to pick me up to get ready. We’ll just meet you there?” I asked.

“Yes. Ed’s going to pick me up.” She said. I really don’t know what’s happening between those two, like are they friends or lovers? I will ask her later.

I continued on working. These pictures are from another event that we didn’t cover but the part time photographers did cover this event. There are many amazing shots that I love and I think they will really make a good photographer if ever they’ll be full time in this company. I only have 30 pictures left to edit and I’m all done.

“Done! Elaine I will just pass this to Nate and I’m going to leave already to get ready.” I said while packing my bag.

“Sure thing, I only have like 20 more pictures and I’m also done. See you later.” She said with a smile. I returned the smile and went to Nate’s office. I handed him the copy of my part and he said I could already leave. I saw Niall’s text that he’s already outside waiting.