Chapter 28

Niall’s POV

It’s Thursday already and so far I really love this vacation. With all the things that have happened in the past few days, I can totally say that I’m living the life! It’s just sad to think that tomorrow would be our last day here. I’ve shared a lot of great moments with my friends and of course Anna.

Seeing her sleep peacefully in my arms makes me happy on the inside. We’ve had quite an adventure here in the beach that is sure worth remembering. We played some tag, rode jet skis, went kayaking, grilled some more barbeque, went swimming with her, took her for night walks, and kissed her under the moonlight. What more could I ask for?

Our relationship, so far, is good. Well, we haven’t had fights yet and I hope we don’t get into some. I know for a reason that if we got into a fight, we would figure it out because we’ve had some jealous problems before that we did handle by talking to each other. I don’t want to mess this relationship up. I don’t want to hurt her.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She let out a yawn then stretched her arms. She does that every time she wakes up then she moves closer to me. She puts her head in the crook of my neck breathing in and out, and to be honest I really like it.

“Morning baby.” I said in my morning voice. One time she said that my morning voice is so sexy. Yes, sexy.

“Morning.” She said with her voice cracking up a little because she had just woken up. “What are we doing today?” She asked.

“I really don’t know. We’ll find out later.” I said as I kissed her forehead.  “I love you.” I said to her and I saw her lips curl up to a smile.

“I love you too.” She said and I smiled. We tell each other that almost every time.

“Can I ask you something?” I told her and she faces me with a confused face.

“What is it?” She said.

“Can you move in with me?” I said with a smile.

“Aren’t we already living in the same flat?” She asked then she giggled.

“I mean, move in to my room.” I said.

“I’ll think about that.” She said then smiled.

“Seriously?!” I exclaimed. Why can’t she just move in to my room?

“Yes, because it’s going to be hard moving all of my things to your room and just abandon my room which I’ve fallen in love with.” She said.

“Okay, here’s the deal. Move in just some of your clothes and then you can leave your other stuff just as it is besides it’s just a room away.” I said and she smiled and pecked my lips.

“Sure babe.” She said and we both smiled at each other. I was still holding her close until someone knocked on the door. “Come in.” I said then Bianca walked in.

“As much as I hate ruining your perfect lovey dovey moment, you two should get up now and join us for breakfast.” She said with a smile.

“We’ll be out in a few Bianca. Thank you.” Anna said then Bianca closed the door. She got up and went to the bathroom quickly. While waiting for her to come out, I opened my twitter and browsed some tweets. Some fans tweeted me some hilarious things that made me giggle.

“Why are you giggling over there?” Anna asked. She was out of the bathroom and I didn’t even notice.

“I was just reading some tweets. Fans mentioned me some hilarious tweets.” I said then she just nodded and continued looking for something in her suitcase. I went to the bathroom and started to clean myself. I went out without any shirt because I forgot to bring some. I saw Anna checking me out.