Chapter 24

John looks like that ----> ( the media section =)) )

Anna’s POV

“She’s standing in front of me right now. I really like you Anna, no, I think I love you Anna.” He said then he started to lean in.

NO NO NO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!

“No!” I said as I pushed him backwards and I ran towards Niall’s room. I closed the door as I was breathing hard.

“Babe what’s wrong?” Niall asked with a concerned face. I quickly went into the bed and hugged him really tight. I pulled away from the hug and he’s looking at me with a confused face.

“What happened?” He asked.

“John just told me that he loves me.” I said then he gave me a nervous face. “He said the reason why he came here is to see me. He broke up with his girlfriend for me. Niall what am I suppose to do now? I don’t even like him. I see him as my brother.” I said with a worried look on my face.

“You just need to tell him babe. What did you do when he said those things to you?” He said in a very calm voice.

“I pushed him backwards and yelled ‘NO!’ then ran here.” I said.

“You need to talk to him first thing tomorrow alright babe? What you did is kind of rude. He’ll sure understand you.” He said while pulling me into a hug.

“Thank you Niall. I’ll talk to him tomorrow.” I said then kissed his cheeks which made him giggle. This is one reason why I really like Niall; he turns my frown upside down. He lifts up the burden I feel inside. With him, I feel protected, safe, and loved.

We went under the duvet and I snuggled up to him. It’s one of my most comfortable positions. His heat makes me feel contented and alive. Even though he doesn’t say a thing, his presence and action is enough.

“I was kind of scared when you said that John confessed his love for you. I thought that I was too late and you might choose him over me because you’ve had much more memories and experience with him. I was so scared that I might lose you, but when you said that you don’t like him it gave me a huge relief.” He said while playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead after that speech.

“You’re so dramatic sometimes Niall.” I said with a laugh. “Don’t ever think that John is way ahead of you because we grew up together because for me, I’d still choose you over him. I mean he’s kind of like my brother.” I added with a smile. I looked up to him and he also smiled.

“We may not have that much memory together right now like what John and I have, but I’m sure we’ll make much more in the future you know? I have been so happy since the day we kissed… no, since the day I played a song for you. I have never been that happy before and I want to thank you for that.” I said. He pulled me in closer to him and said…

“You make me really happy to Anna. So happy…” He said then kissed my forehead again.

“Goodnight Anna.” He said.

“Goodnight Niall.” I said then after a while I was slowly dozing off to sleep.

----

I woke up feeling nervous. Why? Oh, I remember I’m going to talk to John this morning about last night. I don’t want to hurt his feelings, but I need to stop his madness. Niall’s still asleep beside me looking like an angel.

“Babeee” I said in a singing matter. “Moorniing” I added and he just grunted at me. Wow.

“Babe, wake up.” I said but he’s still not waking up. I sat on top of him and I trailed down my hands from his chest to his stomach and near his belly button then he’s eyes shot open.