Hidden Lust

"Yugi are you sure you're good to walk now?" The spirit of the puzzle asked one quiet afternoon sitting on his desk since Yugi was the only one who could see him, "Pharaoh, it's been a few days I'm good now." The small Duelist said to his other half glancing over to him, "It's the weekend so it should be okay to see if Kaiba is there at Kaiba Corp.". "...Ah that's right..." Yami said looking away with Yugi sensing his uncertainty, "You know it's like Kaiba to not show up to school for a few days." He reassured putting his jacket on slipping on the Millennium Puzzle necklace on and grabbing his deck slipping it in the side compartment of his belt in case of anything, "Let's go Pharaoh.". The small duelist walked through Domino City making his way towards the Kaiba Corp building "Yugi?" Making Yugi pause at familiar voice behind him turning around to see the younger Kaiba brother looking at him, "Ah, Mokuba...", "What brings you here Yugi?", "...I need to see your Brother for something." Making Mokuba tilt his head surprised. "You know my Bro is busy. Also I'm not sure if he would want to see anyone, especially you. I mean you know how he is, he'll probably want to duel you again." Making Yugi laugh a bit, "I know... But it's worth a try you know?... Besides this is kind of important.", "Hmm... Well good luck than." Mokuba said walking ahead of him, "I'll take you to him.". Kaiba who was working on a few things for upcoming dueling tournaments was a bit stressed out unable to get the tri-colored hair rival out of his mind, "I'm probably just stressed that's all." Kaiba said with a mumble before hearing a knock on his door, "It's me Mokuba. Yugi is here." Making the brunette get up and head over to the door almost immediately as Mokuba spoke on surprised when he didn't get a response. "Hmm... He's probably not in." The younger Kaiba brother said turning to Yugi who just heaved a sigh making a face, "Thanks anyway Mokuba- Woah!" Crying out in surprise when the door opened and was suddenly pulled inside the office surprising Mokuba at Kaiba's behavior, "Well looks like he was in... Something isn't right with those two..." Heaving a sigh as he left.

The brunette roughly pushed the smaller Duelist against the large window behind his desk hurting Yugi's shoulder slightly, "Kaiba what is the meaning of this-", "What the hell brings you here Mutou." Kaiba questioned looking down to Yugi's large amethyst eyes with his cold blue eyes, "He seems different... This isn't the same Yugi I slept with is it?..." Kaiba thought getting too close than needed. Yugi who maintained his cool ignoring the pain in his shoulder made a face, "Look whatever happened between-", "What happened between us was a mistake!", "With you thinking that isn't helping either of us especially not-!", "Oh don't tell me the 'Other you'." Kaiba said taking Yugi's silence as a yes grabbing the Millenium Puzzle Necklace pulling him inches away from his face. Being inches away from the brunette's lips made Yugi blush lightly, "Stop...", "So if what you're saying is true than this shouldn't mean anything to you than." Kaiba murmured against his ear sending a chill down Yugi's spine gasping when Kaiba ran a hand inside his shirt and up his side hoping Yami would take over soon, "K... KAIBA." Making the brunette pause at the familiar stern voice. Kaiba moved away only to see sharper angrier amethyst eyes looking up at him, "You've said enough!" The much taller but still shorter rival said pulling the puzzle back pushing Kaiba away, "So that night was a mistake despite the fact that you were the curious one that made a move on me during our duel. It was all you." Yami said mentally apologizing to Yugi who inside the Millennium Puzzle. Kaiba didn't say a word despite how inaccurate his words were, how he wanted to see his rival amount to nothing, to break him down since he was always so guarded, to just turn him around and have his way with him to demean him to the nothing he was making a face scowling pressing the Duelist against the window with his body keeping his lips inches from the others. "You've got it all wrong... You were asking for it with the way you were looking at me with those eyes... Those amethyst eyes that practically said please have sex with me, just fuck me." Making Yami blush almost immediately at what he said but kept his cool, "You could of said no anytime but you didn't now did you King Of Games." Making Yami grit his teeth in embarrassed anger.