1st day of school

Hailey's POV

It was my first day of 7th grade at a new school. I just moved to Brownsboro Texas from Ohio. I was very nervous I didn't know anyone. I was so happy when the bell rang for us to go to class. Everyone was in there already I went to the corner where nobody was sitting and then a gorgeous girl walked in and sat behind me. I was very nervous I didn't know what to say I didn't want to mess up.

Alyssa's POV

I walked in the 1st period and this gorgeous girl was sitting by herself so I sat behind her. I could tell she was very nervous. She would barley talk I started every conversation with her. The bell rang for 2nd period. She asked me what class I had next she had keyboarding and I had Science. 

Faith's POV

** There's this girl in my keyboarding class, She looks new I don't think I've ever seen her before. She looks very nervous she kinda sat away from everyone. I don't think she knew anyone in this school. "I hope one day we can be best friends'' I thought to myself then I was interrupted by the sound of the loud ringing bell off to 3rd period.

Hailey's POV

I made it to third period. I met this really nice girl named Alyssa. She's gorgeous and so nice I hope one day we can be besties. In 2nd period some girl that had lots of freckles was staring at me the whole time. I didn't know what she was thinking if it was good or bad. I hope it was good I wouldn't want to be a bad person on the first day of school. Well I have her in my second period too I can see her clearer she is gorgeous. I hope I can make it to the end of the day I thought to my self.