Chapter Twø- Prømise?

-Guys this fanfic takes place when they where barely like picking for the live shows oh and That gif is the smile ariana gives Erick when she tries to pick up the suitcase on her own..
-------

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing....

"Hello?" I picked up

"Good morning my sunshine I knew you needed someone to wake you up, I'll be there in a bit and take you your coffee"

A smile formed on my face when I heard David's voice.

"Alright my love, Ima take a shower real quick" I tell him

"Bye I love you" he says

"Love you more" I said as I hang up so we won't start arguing about who loves who more, I know cheesy but still.

I went to my music and pressed shuffle and "This Love" by Taylor swift started playing.

***

After I took a shower I looked in the Mirror to check if my outfit was alright for the airport. I was wearing white joggers, a white t-shirt, and a pink and gray sweater from Victoria's Secret. For shoes I put on some pink uggs.
"Ariana, are you ready?" I turned around and saw yashua standing at my door wearing black ripped jeans and a plain white tshirt with black vans.

"Duh I just need help taking my suitcase downstairs" I tell him pointing at my suitcase.

"And that's why he's here" yashua says pointing at David who is entering the room with a coffee in his hand. Small detail, yashua has never liked David.

Yashua rolled his eyes and started leaving "BE OUTSIDE IN 15 MINUTES OR WERE LEAVING YOU" he yells

I laugh and walk up to David and hug him

"I hate how you're leaving so soon" he tells me letting go

"It's fine, I'll be back in about a week" I tell him taking the coffee out of his hand

"Promise?" He says with his pinky up

"I promise" I tell him locking my pinky with his

"Plus I need to get back to school" I tell him kissing his cheek

"Alright now help me take this suitcase downstairs, cuz it's pretty damn heavy" I tell him

***
We were now entering the airport running cuz we where a bit late, I was praying we wouldn't miss our flight.

"Ok well bye mom " yashua says and hugs her.

"Well, Im going To miss you but you know I'll be back soon and plus were gonna face time everyday like we use to when I was in new York" I tell david as I hold his hands

He gives me a small smile then kisses my forehead. A small smile forms on my lips.

I let go of him and hug my mom.

"Pos mom asta el fin voy a ver a Richard, ase mucho tiempo que no lo veo" I Tell my mom

"I know, Te cuidas, alright?" she tells me

"Alright mom and I'll also take care of your child" By child I was referring to yashua.

"Ok y te portas bien! Don't make yashua have a hard time alright?" she tells me as I turn around to give david one last hug.

Yashua just walked away without saying anything to david, like I told you he didn't like david.

***
"You did really good in your audition" I break the silence between Yashua & I. We where now on the plane.