Chapter 2

Hi!!
This is Chapter 2 of obsessed bestfriend! Hope you like it.

Meiah<3

========================

Emily's P.O.V.

I can't believe Mia my best friend left me. That's really heartbreaking I'm all alone now. Well not really.I got
The boys right? I went down stairs to see if the boys were down there. "Hey Emmy!" Louis shouted. "Hi Louis!" I yelled laughing. "We are going outside to go swimming. Wanna go?" Niall said. " Yea sure! I'm going to go change. Be right back."

I said while running up stairs. Gotta find a bikini. I shuffled through my suitcase then found my ombré red and pink bikini. I slipped it on, put my hair in a messy bun,  I put on a towel around me, slipped my flip flops on,then put my shades on.I started walking downstairs.

I saw the boys sitting down on the couch watching tv with their swimming trunks on. "Ready?" Harry said. "Yup." I said sounding like a little kid. "Alright let's go" Niall said gesturing me to follow them.

When we went outside the boys ran and jumped in the pool. I went over to the chairs took of my flip flops and my towel then went to the pool and put my feet in.

The boys start staring at me like Niall was staring at my fruit snacks. "What? Is something wrong with me?" I said standing up to go to the chairs. "No it's nothing wrong it's just that.." I cut Louis off saying "cannon ball!"

We laughed then start playing games and splashing contests and all that shitakimushroom. I wonder why they were staring at me. Whatever.We had so much fun, I wish Mia was here.

"What you guys wanna do after this?" Louis said. "Eat!" Niall said. I nodded. " How about we eat then watch movies." Harry said. "Yea that's a perfect plan." I said smiling. "What movie?" Louis said.
" I got a horror movie" Niall said.

"Perfect." I said smiling. We went inside.I took a shower and washed my hair, I put on a superman shirt and skinny jeans, and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs then heard the boys mumbling in the kitchen so I went to the kitchen. The boys stopped mumbling when I walked in." Hey guys." I said while waving. "Emmy!" Louis said while running over to hug me. I started laughing." Hey Emmy." the rest of the boys said.

"Want some tacos?" Harry said."sure" I said. Harry gave me a taco. " This is so good. Thanks Harry." I said with taco in my mouth. " No problem." " I just realized that Mia isn't here." Niall said causing me to laugh. "You just noticed that" I said while laughing." Why did she leave?" Niall said.

I looked down and said "Mia left because she doesn't like you guys and she hates being here." I said looking sad. " Why does she hates us?" Harry said. "I don't know." I said.

I just wished Mia was here so bad."It's ok Emmy you got us. We're your new bestfriends. Louis said hugging me.Aww that's so sweet . I can't believe I'm not fangirling! I'm so proud of myself. *wipe fake tear*

"Thanks." I said looking up into Louis beautiful eyes. " shall we watch the movie." Louis said grabbing my hand. " we shall." I said. "Superwoman away!" I said while grabbing Louis waist and dragging him to the couch.

We laughed. We sat on the couch. "Superman!!" Louis said while picking me up bridal style and running around the couch. I couldn't stop laughing. The rest of the boys walked in so Louis put me down on the couch. Louis sat next to me and Niall sat on the other side.

I gotta be honest. I'm kinda scared for this movie since this is my first one but whatever. Liam started putting the movie in the DVD player. Harry turned the light of them sat next to Niall.

The previews started playing so I got so nervous. "What's the matter babe?" Louis whispered into my ear.

OH MY GOD!! He just called me babe!!! Keep it cool Emily keep it cool. "It's just that this is my first scary movie so I'm just scared. I guess." I whispered to Louis.

"Don't be afraid babe. Matter of fact you can bury your face in my chest when you get scared." Louis whispered to me. "Ok thanks Louis your the best." I whispered with a smile.

I'm so fangirl right now!! Aww! The movie started playing. I got scared as soon as the movie started and screamed.

Everyone started to laugh including me. "Sorry I guess I got scared." I said. "You got scared that quick?" Liam said laughing.

"I guess so. Come on let's continue the movie I'll try not to scream." I said.

*after the movie

"And you said you will try not to scream" Niall said while laughing."that's not my fault that movie is so scary!" I said.

In the movie I kept screaming and hiding in Louis chest when something unexpected popped up. That movie is so fucking scary!

"Alright boys I'm going to my room see you Guys later." I said before going upstairs to my room.  Today was so fun the boys are the best.

I was stripping my clothes off to get in the shower while listening to 5sos. I ended up dancing in my underwear singing along to she's kinda hot. I kept dancing and singing. "Fan of 5sos?" Harry said while looking me up and down.

What.The.Fudge. Harry see me half naked dancing and singing. Play it cool Emily play it cool. " Yup. My favorite song." I said while the atmosphere turned awkward. Harry started busting out laughing. Causing me to laugh.

"Hey not funny!" I said like a 6 year old. "You are dismissed. I need to shower!" I said pointing to my door. "No thanks. It's nothing it's just me."

Perv. "Harry get out." I said while laughing and pushing  Harry out the door. "Nice body by the way!" Harry shouted as I closed the door and took a shower.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I decided to put on sweats and a grey tee. I'm gonna check on the boys see what they're doing. I went and barged into Harry's room, since he did the same for me.

I looked around in Harry's massive bedroom then found him in his closet.
NAKED. Just as I was going to scream he put his hand on my mouth. "Sorry I walked in here. I should get going." I said turning on my heel. "Wait!" Harry said pulling my arm.

"Yea?" I said closing my eyes. "Wanna chill and talk in my room?" " I'm going to put clothes on?" Harry added. " M'Kay." I said while nodding and getting directed out of the closet onto the bed.

---------------------------------------

Sorry this sucked and was so long. But yeah