Chapter 5

So it's been 2 years since I won the sweepstakes. Me and Louis never kissed or got together sadly. Today marks the day I left 2 years ago to go to stay in a mansion with 1D.

They all have my number and we text every now and then. Today we are going to see Dunkirk. A movie Harry was in. Well at least me Harry, Niall and Louis, and my boyfriend. Liam is in London doing something for his girlfriend I can't remember.

"Em lets go we'll be late!!" Ben yelled.
"10 minutes!!" I yelled. I wasn't finished beating the heck out my face.

----------/-------/

We met up with Niall, And Louis and his girlfriend Danielle. As soon as I saw them I was like DANG! NIALL IS HOT LOUIS IS HOT IM HOT MY BOYFRIEND HOT ITS TO MUCH HOTNESS. I got nervous and started sweating. The pap was taking pics fangirls were running up to us. It was too overwhelming man.

-----------

Once we got into the theatre we were waiting for the movie to start so in the meantime we were taking pics on snapchat and catching up. "So how long have you and Trevor been together?" Harry asked me randomly. "18 months." Trevor said so quickly I didn't have anytime to even process what Harry said.  "It feels like 18 years though." I said laughing at my own joke. No one else laughed. It was awkward for a few minutes so I decided to say something. "I see you cut your hair." I said touching Harry's head. "Yup you like it." Harry said whipping his hair causing us all to laugh in unison. "Yeah it looks nice." I said smiling at Harry which caused him to laugh. "Em, I'm not feeling so hot. Let's ditch this place and go home." Trevor whispered  in my ear. "What?! Dude come on man! You know I was excited about this! We just had a checkup a few days ago!"I said yelling my whisper. "So are you saying this is more important than your own boyfriend?!  A little movie and a boy band is more important than me?!" Trevor said yelling his whisper as well. "No Trevor I didn't mean it that way." I said annoyed but calmly. See this what I mean about 18 years we've been together. He's so sensitive and the jealous type. "I'm sorry babe. I love you." I said kissing him softly on the check. "Can you please stay for me?" I said trying to look innocent. "Well fine." He spat. I starting hugging him and stuff. We started cuddling and everything was alright. I love my baby. 

The movie starts playing and everyone gets quiet.