Proluge

Some would say that Kelli Eleora Zimman had incredible talent. She was something special and if someone were to ask her what made her so, she would simply shrug her shoulders and raise her dark eyebrows. But there is one thing that she was to humble to admit, she was a beautiful singer.

From the moment she was born everyone knew she was a singer. No one could deny that this young lady, who had perfect pitch at the age of four and who was getting emails from choir directors around the world by her sophomore year of high school, was not on her way to great things in life. And to start off that list of great things she went to college for a vocal performance degree, along with a bachelors in music education and choral directing. 

Her accomplishments were endless and she was just getting started as a choral director at the age of twenty-five, but something(or someone) pops up at a choral all-state/conference that makes everything change. 

Avriel Benjamin Kaplan wasn't your average twenty-six year old. His talent and skill of singing low F#1's and overtones made him famous, after joining a world-renowned accappella group and touring all around the world. He felt like he was on top of the world, but he couldn't help but feel like something was missing. 

When he tags along with his good friend to a choral all-state/conference, he finds that something. He finds it standing with it's back faced to him as he watched arms moved from side to side, head nodding, and finally, palms coming to land on a pair of hips.

This is the story of Avi and Kelli. This is how hallways can always lead to something.