two.

I gave the phone a real hard look. There was nothing in the contacts, pictures as well as messages. That is what creeped me out. How in the world will someone have a phone but not use it at all? It would only come across to me as suspicious when someone deliberately deletes all his stuff in the phone.

Though, one app in his phone was striking. HarMony, a dating app that was disguised as a business diary targeted for grown (and married) men. Someone called Margherita sent him a message on HarMony and she may very well be the mistress we are looking for. Her messages were strangely constructed. They were communicating in codes, but no, not Morse. They were communicating in some strange poetic way- it was almost as it they were talking in dreams, dreams that make absolutely no sense. They were talking about a woman in white. One paragraph in particular came across unforgettable.

"The woman in white gave me a smile, strange with all the geometries and curves. The smile was deadly. She stretched out her pale hands and reached out to me. I held her hands gently, worrying if my hands would break the porcelain hand too soon. I needed to reach her heart first, keep my façade and reach for the heart. The knife was cutting deep into the heart. I can hear the tissues tearing but the heart is still beating. It was annoying how persistent the heartbeat was, just like the woman in white."

Who could the woman in white be? Is it Alicia or the mistress? Who is this Margherita and could she be connected to this affair? I guess I have to keep this question in my mind. But I can feel chills running down my spine and my body is cold, painfully cold. I had this question in my mind and the vision mentioned in the message was just stuck in my mind, like a dead fetus in a womb. I can feel my stomach flipping and the content in it was just running around. I was close to vomiting when I figured out that this message could potentially mean a death threat to Alicia.

I knew I couldn't keep this any longer. As much as I love money, I knew I was going to regret this. I need to tell Alicia to get real help next session, from a police, a doctor or a therapist, I don't know. She needs real help, not me. Plus, I'm too selfish to be entangled in this mystery. I want no part in this pathetic marriage.