1

Prom's getting close. Teachers are getting busy. Less homework. More freetime. Thats whats happening at Jade and Perrie's school.

Every prom, there will be one or two singing at the last dance. The bell rang signaling that it was time to go home.

"Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, please go to the Principal's office." The speaker spoke. Jade got nervous since she never had been called to the Principal's office. But Perrie's was different, Perrie got nervous since she knows that she will be singing at prom.

Jade first went to the principal's office and was followed next by Perrie. "Okay, ladies. You two are going to sing at prom. Did you guys at least know whats going to happen every prom?" Perrie nodded but Jade shook er head no.

The principal explained whats going to happen at prom and why they were picked. "So, whether you ladies like it or not, both of you-" the principal got something out of her table cabinet and gave it to the girls.
She gave them two purple and blue mixed flower and let them wear it. "-are going to be prom partners." The principal said, smiling at them. Perrie and Jade looked at each oter and nodded. "Okay, you may go now." The principal pointed at the door, mentioning at them to go home now.

The girls excused themselves and went outside of the room. "Hi, Im Jade Thirlwall." Jade said, looking at Perrie and holding out her hand. "P-Perrie, Perrie Edwards." Perrie said smiling and shaking Jade's hand. They both walked outside of the school while chatting about themselves.

"Erm... My house's right here," Perrie said. "Dont worry, mine's here too." Jade said while giggling. Perrie's mouth shaped "o" and walked over to her house. "See you tomorrow?" Jade asked Perrie and the blonde nodded. They waved at each other and Perrie went inside of her house.

Jade walked to her home alone while smiling. She thought about Perrie and her blonde hair, blue eyes, dimples and her persobality. She reached her house and went inside.

"Welcome back, Jadey!" Jade's adopted younger brother, Liam, jumped out of nowhere while messing Jade's hair. "Hey! I just got home!" She said pushing Liam off of her. Liam laughed and it made Jade laugh too. She jumped at Liam again and held his waist.

"Welcome back, Jade." Jade's real and younger brother, Zayn greeted her. Jade let go off Liam and hugged Zayn. Zayn hugged back and kissed the top of Jade's head. Well, to be honest Jade liked Zayn more than Liam since he is more calm and gentle than Liam.

"Is Jade back?" Jade's father, Jimmy asked them. "Yes I am dad!" Jade exclaimed and let go of Zayn. "Im just gonna go upstairs," Jade excused herself and went upstairs to her room. She changed her clothes and went for a nap.

~~~

"Mam? Im home," Perrie said going to the living room. She first saw her brother, Niall opening his arms mentioning for Perrie to hug him. Perrie pulled Niall off the couch and hugged him.

"Is my lil' sister here?" Louis, her older brother went downstairs and searched for Perrie. "Im here ya know," Perrie said appearing right at Louis. He carried Perrie piggy-back style and she squealed.

They ran everywhere in the house and accidentaly bumped Niall's potato chips. "Hey! You bumped me potato chips!" Niall scolded Perrie and Louis. "Whatevah!" Louis said getting his sass out.

I laughed loudly and Louis put me down. "Fun times over," Louis said, kissing my cheek and running off. I went upsairs to my room and changed my clothes and took a nap.

A/N:

sorry its short, i do 1-3 or 4 chapters short :P

~Sof