Part 2 Duke's POV

so I hope you like part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duke POV:

I haven't seen Berkeley in years and I go to her front door and see the most beautiful girl in the world, I smelt vanilla I looked around, to see were that smell was coming from but when I looked down I saw nothing,

'Were did Berkeley go.' I thought, then she came back down, and was talking to me but I was not paying attention I was looking at her lips, she was my first kiss,

"Yeah and your Berkeley Young, I see you finally got your dream?" i asked looking at her up and down, she had on Black and blue Mizuno shoes with Black Nike spandex and a white jersey with the number 44 and Young on the back, and on the front is Lady Panthers in white on the front. she just blushed and looked down,

"Yeah well nice meeting you, but I have practice today, I will probably see you later." she said and walked to her car. one thing was going threw my mind the time we were talking 'mate'

yes I am a werewolf, my wolf is a black with a white spot on the right ear I have alpha blood so I bigger than most wolves, I came back because my dad is the alpha of are old group and teaming up with Berkeley's dad who also happens to be the alpha of the Dark Shadows group here in Texas,

"Duke my main man!" I heard a deep voice say I looked up and saw Brayden Young

"hey man, how are you?!" I asked and gave him a bro hug

"good, so your dad and my dad are both alphas of the Dark Shadow?" Bradeyn said I nodded my head he lead me to his room and we played COD for hours talked and ate like pigs.

after about 3 hours we heard a car door slam, we looked outside and saw Berkeley get out in a sports bra and spandex, and all the other males in the house (since they live in the pack house) who didn't have mates very looking at her with lust in there eyes.

"Hey baby cakes!" this one guy said who had blonde hair and ice blue eyes and looked around 6'2 said to my mate, she looked at him and smiled and looked down and blushed then she walked up to him and put her head on his chest and hugged him, my wolf whimpered at her actions, and was mad at the same time

"That's guy that Berkeley is hugging is name is Kian, been her best friend since she turned 10." he said as if he was reading my mind, she found a new best friend.

"Course she did you dumb ass, you left 8 year ago." my wolf said to me i scowled him

"Nobody asked for your opinion." I snapped back at him

Brayden and I walked downstairs we went outside, and to what looked like a volleyball court, I looked to were the bleachers were and saw the same boys who were looking at my mate with lust still in there eyes, I looked back to the court and saw Berkeley there with a cart of volleyballs serving them over the net, we sat down and watched her, each time the ball would go over the other boys would cheer, when she hit all the balls over she went over and went to pick up the first ball and bent down, finally this one boys comment made me snap.

"MINE!" I growled loudly and got to her at a inhuman speed, I got there and pulled her to my chest, her breath hitched in her throat, my claws were coming out so she put her hands on my chest. and said the three words that made me calm down.

"Duke, I'm yours." she said and just let me hold her, I felt like safe and loved for her just letting me hold her.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" Brayden yelled, Berkeley pushed me back and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together and pulled me to her brother, then next thing we know Josiah is standing by him, both of them had there arms crossed with a mad expression of there faces, Berkeley squeezed my hand.

"Josiah and Brayden, I found my mate it is your beautiful sister." I said looking at them and then looking at Berkeley who was blushing at my comment.

then she was in her brothers arms, I let a low growl escape my mouth, I could feel my wolf was about to come out and shift, they were looking at the side of her stomach.

"What happened did you do that Wayne!" Josiah yelled at me, I looked at her sides and saw they they had claw holes were my claws were coming out, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I didn't mean to.." I got so mad at myself that I shifted into my big black wolf , she got out of her brothers arms and walked to me I laid down my head on my paws and whimpered at the her not meaning to hurt her. she looked at me them walked away, she went into the pack house, I whimpered even louder she rejected me, I put my paws over my eyes feeling ashamed, that I just meet my mate and already hurt her and then she walked away.

"Duke." I heard a soft voice speak I looked up and saw Berkeley, with a pair of shorts in her hand. "You don't want to be naked when you shift back." she said she sat down beside me, her hands went threw my fur, I purred. "Just so you know, I know you didn't mean to hurt me." she said looking me in the eyes.

I got up and grabbed the shorts from her hand in my mouth, and went behind a tree and changed. I came out and saw Berkeley talking to Kian with a smile on her face, she saw me and her smiled reached her eyes, Kian looked over and sent me a glare, he told her something them gave her a hug and a kiss on the check but it was close to her mouth, I growled so he knew she was mine, I walked over to her.

"Hey Beautiful." I said and hugged her

"Hey Duke, I know you didn't mean to hurt me." she said looking in my eyes

"I still should have not hurt you Baby, I just get jealous easily and have angry problems, and I am a little bit possessive, I never had a girlfriend, I don't even know how to act around you, your perfect I don't deserve you as a mate, I mean look at me I have scars all over my face, for getting on peoples bad sides, I nothing but trouble, I think......" I was rambling on but she cut me off with a kiss on the lips I felt the sparks, and a shiver run down my spine.

-------------_----------------_-----------------_------------------_----------------

part 2 hope u like

Vote

Comment

Fan

OK so in the first part I said the characters, there is a picture to the side if you want to look at them.