Morning Wake Up

So this is not real and i just made up a story about James and Nadine so i hope you enjoy! I am also writing as its a story but will never end.
----------------------
7:30am
December 2nd Saturday
Nadine had just woken up with James beside her. James had stayed over to help set up the christmas tree for christmas and decided to stay over. Nadine put on her glasses and checked her phone for any updates.

8:00am

She checked her Instagram and all the fan pages. She realised how lucky she was 'living the moment of being famous.' Their were plenty of fan edits of Nadine and James, which made herself also realise that she was with famous with the man she loved, and even though no one else knew she was just happy to be with him.

James moves from side to side. He wakes up. Puts mouth spray in his mouth.

"Morning Nadz."James says zombily.

Nadine looks beside on the bed she smiles in relief.

"You finally woke up." She strokes his hair.
"It doesn't matter, we have to go somewhere during the night anyway." James kisses Nadine's head without opening his eyes. She smiles and kisses back.
"Breakfast?" Nadine puts down her phone and goes to the toilet to get ready. Well as James he's still sleeping...