Chapter 4

8:00

In 2 minutes it was going to start. James and Nadine could feel the tension in the air, electricity in the air they were ready. All four of them. Bright lights go.

45 minutes later....

During the song 'Love me like you do' James and Nadine come closer and closer and as they do it seemed like they were pulling in a kiss. James whispered 'no acting required'

Nadine pushes him back smiling,blushing as they carry on the dance.
35 minutes later....
"The best show ever!" Nadine hugs James even though sweat was on all over them.
"I love you!" James said out of no where. He stood back timidly. Nadine hug him back saying I love you back. They hug in relief. They headed separate ways home happily and made more memories because of that magical night!

December 3rd Sunday
Morning came, and at 12:00am they went to the studios to do some shooting. Nadine thought it would be good to bring Clarky Boy so that she could spend some more quality time with each other.

As Naddie was putting her natual makeup for the next magazine shooting James walks in tiredly looking like he had just woken up. James comes up to Nadine and kisses her onto the cheek
"Morning." James says
"Morning hubby, oh shoot!"  Nadine feels embarrased by usimg the words from On The Wings Of Love and James starts to chuckle.
"I like the new nickname." James says. Nadine puts her hand to her forehead in shame "Sorry." Nadine bites her lips
"No its..cute" James says