Chapter 7

December 4th Monday
11:00am
"ACTION" says the director focusing on James and Nadine.
"Spending time with you is...timeless" James says to Nadine
They hug and end the scene.
"Were going somewhere after this." Said James.
"But, were filming all day!" Nadine starts with a laugh.
"Yeah its starting at night. A date. " says James.
"Ohh where?" Nadine questioned.
"Surprise!" James says with a smile of excitement.

Shooting in Vigan for as long as they could. Tired out. And all they could don is sleep. James would rather do that but something else, something special was about to happen tonight. James was told to go to Nadine's hotel room to be picked up.
Knock knock!

"Are you ready?" Asks James.
"I'm still in my OTWOL clothes." Replied Nadine.
"Doesn't Matter, come on!"
They head into a beach fairy lights of white cannons of confetti as she head into the little shade. They stood two chairs with red blankets on the table and roses and plates for two. JaDine music was on her favourite song so far 'Bonfire Love Song' and immediately Nadine goes up to James and hugs him with elatedness.
"Thank you!" Nadine says with streaks on joy.
"Come on lets eat!" James says as he opens a chair like a gentlemen.

They ate pork with rice, Nadine's favourite, smoothies and garlic bread. For speciality he got a chocolate cake which said 'To My Wifey' they both had slice each.

"This is the best thing ever!" Nadine said as she finished her spoonful on chocolate cake and icing.
They go to the beach onto the waves. As she looks into the sunset James snaps a shot her looking into the distance. He posted this for good luck.

"This is too much!" Nadine says as she holds James' hand.
"Well, this isn't all of it." James laughs as he puts back his black hair back.
"No way!" says Nadine.
"Waiter can you take this" he says as he gives the plates "Come on."
"James leads her to grassy plain field.
"Whats this?" Nadine asks.
"FIREWORKS!" Shouts James.  And as he shouts fireworks shoot into the sky like a rocket. First rainbow colours then blue and lastly the words said JaDine.
They both hugged at sunset....
Nadine's POV
Everything is going in a blur. He makes my world go round. What would i do without him. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.
James POV
Best moment of my life! 🎉