Chapter 4

August|

I groaned as the sunlight beamed in my face, and tried to slowly open my eyes until they adjusted. I examined the room that I was in and suddenly remembered all that took place last night and grinned to myself. Even though nothing much happened last night, I was still happy that I finally had the girl of my dreams. I looked to my left and saw her beautiful body laying there, sleeping peacefully. Her scent, smile, beauty, everything about her just drove me completely insane. In my eyes, she was perfect.

I quietly snuck out of bed to do my morning routine. Once I was done, I picked up my phone and checked all the messages and missed calls I had from no one other than Tiara.

Tiara✂️🚮
Where tf are you, babe??
-1:30 a.m.
I miss you!
-1:44 a.m.
Why you ain't replying?
-2:30 a.m.
You must be out with one of yo hoes😡
-9:00 a.m.
I swear imma kill yo ass if you cheating on me!
-now

I shook my head and immediately blocked and deleted her number. She wasn't any of my concern right now, the only person that had my heart and attention was Paris. I sat my phone down on the nightstand and glanced at Paris as she continued to sleep and snore, softly. I kissed her forehead and headed down the stairs to cook breakfast.

While I made her favorite meal, strawberry pancakes and cheese grits, I turned on the radio and turned the volume up slightly so I wouldn't wake her. I began to hum and rap along with the songs until I felt arms wrap around my waist and a cheek on my back.

"Good Morning," She greeted before yawning.

"Good Morning babygirl."

She moved from behind me and hopped up on the counter. I flipped her pancakes then slid in between her legs while resting my elbows on her thighs. I began to admire her and take in all of her features. She was even more beautiful when she first woke up. Her full lips, perfect eyebrows, and beautiful eyes amazed me. I never knew someone could look as good as she did. As I stared at her, she looked down into my eyes with a strange look on her face then smiled.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"What? I can't just admire yo beauty," I smirked.

She blushed and moved me out of the way then hopped off the counter, going into the living room.

I laughed to myself and arranged her food onto a plate before taking it to her. She was laid out on the couch, watching a movie. I slid next to her and laughed once she practically snatched the plate from me.

"Thanks big head," She smirked before taking a bite.

" You welcome luh hungry."

She put her feet up in my lap and laughed once she saw the look on my face.

"If you don't get these thangs off me," I scrunched up my face and tried to push them off of me.

"Auggie." She pouted.

I groaned and just let her keep them there until she finished eating.

"What you wanna do today, luh lady?"

She looked up from her phone and at me, then back down at it before she chuckled to herself.

" How about I take you somewhere?"

I rose my eyebrows and thought for a second.

"Aight man, I'm trusting you nie"