Chapter 2

Paris POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. Then I got dressed and put on a red sweatshirt, black leggings, red converse, and I straightened my curly hair. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see August shirtless and in basketball shorts and slides. I hopped up on the counter.

I thought back on what happened at the party last night and I couldn't remember anything.

"Good Morning pickle face," He said, mushing my face.

"Morning bird chest," I said lightly smacking him upside the head and on his chest.

"Where's mi familia?" I asked.

"Out they'll be back," He said.

I sighed.

"So I'm stuck here with you," I said.

"Don't worry ma I'll take care of yuh," He said, pulling me close to him.

"Ewww move," I laughed.

He laughed.

"Yuh know yuh want all of this," He said rubbing all the way down to his abs.

"I don't even want that in my dreams," I said while rolling my eyes.

He turned back around fixing our plates and I smacked him on the butt.

He jumped and turned around then charged towards me, I ran around the kitchen and into the living room then he tackled me onto the couch, pinning me down and tickling me.

I laughed uncontrollably.

"Auggie stoppppp," I laughed.

"Nope say sorry," He said.

"stopppp," I laughed again.

"Apologize," He said.

I saw his manhood rise up then I looked down.

"Augggggie," I said smacking him.

"My bad," He chuckled and fixed himself.

I caught my breath.

He pulled out his phone and took a selfie of the both of us together then posted it on instagram and tagged me in it saying "with @par.iss the bestfriend, love this girl."

Afterwards he let me go and as I got up to go back into the kitchen I felt a painful sting on my butt.

I screamed and he laughed.

"I hate you so much," I said walking back into the kitchen.

"Yeah Yeah I love you too," He said handing me a plate of food.

I sat on the counter as we both ate and I snatched a piece of his bacon.

"Fat ahh yuh got yuh own," He groaned.

"Quit being so stingy maybe I wanted some of yours," I said.

He pouted and mugged me.

"Is little Auggie mad?" I asked pinching his cheeks.

"Leave mae alone Rissy," He said, rolling his eyes.

I ran up to him and started kissing all over his face.

He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I laughed and he ran around the house.

"Put me down," I said hitting his back.

He threw me on the couch and I laughed.

"You're such a dickhead," I laughed and rolled my eyes.