Chapter 3

Paris.

It's been a month since I've seen, talked, or heard from August. But oh well...I've had Lorenzo to keep me company. Even though I cant keep August off my mind, he's still been here for me, and I am thankful for him. I can't say that I'm in love with him, but I'm growing strong, deep feelings for him. Another thing, I finally moved out of my parents house and got my own place.

"What's on yo mind Paris?" Lorenzo asked, cutting off my thoughts.

"Nothing," I sighed.

He nodded and rested a hand on my thigh.

"Well..." He started off before getting up and pulling me up.

"We going out," He continued.

I sighed again and groaned.

"Nah nahh, gone somewhere with that, we finna go fr, go get dressed," He replied, while I turned around walking towards my room.

I went to pick out some clothes and decided to wear my floral Jersey shirt, black cut up leggings, jordans, and a  black bucket hat.

I looked in the mirror and applied a slight bit of make up then straightened my hair and put on my jewelry.

I walked out of the room and into the living room where Lorenzo was.

He looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"Now we ready to go," He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had just arrived at the mall and so far he's bought me a ton of stuff, I told him not to but he insisted.

"Thanks for all of this Lorenzo," I said, slightly smiling.

"Don't thank me, you deserve it," He replied, locking my fingers with his.

I rested my head on his shoulder while we walked around.
Then I had to use the bathroom, realllly bad.

"Umm... Lorenzo, I have to go to the restroom right quick," I said, while we walked towards it.

"Okay, I'll wait on you," He replied.

I walked to the bathroom and walked towards the women's side until I bumped into someone.

"Excuse..." I cut myself off when the person turned around and I saw who it was.

"Hey Paris," August said.

"Hi," I replied.

"How ya been?" He asked.

"Good wby?" I asked.

"Could be better," He replied.

"Hows that?" I asked.

He sighed and looked down.

"If yo-..." He was cut off by a female's voice.

She walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Oh hello," She said, looking at me up and down.

I just slightly smiled.

"Tiara this is Paris, Paris this is Tiara," He said, introducing us.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

She smiled.

"Well, I have to go, I guess ill see y'all around," I said, walking back to where Lorenzo was.

"There must've been a long line," He chuckled.

I had completely forgot about going to the restroom.

I slightly chuckled along with him as I saw August and Tiara walking past us.

I peeped him wink at me, but I could be imaging stuff so I brushed it off.

"You ready to go?" Lorenzo asked while standing in front of me.

I looked towards where August and Tiara was talking and I seen her lean in and peck his lips.

"Yeah, let's go," I sighed as I walked towards the parking deck, trying to erase August and that new downgrade of his out of my damn mind.

As I got in the car, I thought to myself. Why am I so mad? Me and August have always been JUST FRIENDS.
Maybe...I like him as more than a friend. Maybe... I love him.

"What was that babe?" Lorenzo asked, while pulling off and looking over at me.

Guess I said that out loud...ugh.

"Oh nothing," I said, looking out the window.

How come it took me so long to realize that I'm in love with August, I thought to myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" I had a good time Lorenzo," I said as I unlocked my door.

"Me too, you sure you don't want me to stay?" He asked.

"I'm really tired, but hopefully we can do something else tomorrow or whenever?" I asked.

"Sure," He smiled before leaning in to peck my lips.

I kissed back and closed my eyes then I broke it.

"Good Night," I said.

"Good Night baby," He said, before leaving.

I closed the door and collapsed on the couch and turned the tv on to calm my nerves.

The only thing on my mind right now is August. Lorenzo is good to me and all, but I don't love him like I love August.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard someone ring my doorbell.

I rolled my eyes and groaned before getting up to open the door.

"Look it-..." I was cut off by someone pressing their lips against mine and pushing me back in the house.

They broke the kiss and then I saw who it was.

"A-august..." I said, shocked.

" I love you Paris," He whispered.

I smiled.

"Y-you do?" I asked.

"Always have, always will," He replied.

" I love you too," I whispered back while wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him again.

  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Update?

Vote, Comment, Share

Paris and Lorenzo?

Paris and August?