The Chance Encounter With The Geek and The Jock!!! Part 2

Hysterical Love 

The Chance Encounter With The Geek and The Jock!!! Part 2

Time: 6:10 am 

Day: August 13, 2013 Start of School 

Location: Home, James’ Room

"Oh Kiki, oh how I missed you? That dream scared the wankers out of me! Ah...why would I remember such a horrible thing at this time of day? It did happen over the summer!" I held Kiki with compassion. If you are all wondering who I am referring to as "Kiki", then look no further! Kiki is one of my favorite anime characters from the anime Action Packed Adventure! It stars aliens, school life, and tons of magic! It's like Rosario+ Vampire on drugs, but I think that show was already stuffed with enough drugs to last a drug addict a whole year. All I am saying...it is intensified in all categories: action, love, humor, detail, and the ideas. Ah I just love it all! KiKi is the main character of this whole series and is absolutely the heroine of the series even though she is human when her gang is magical. Though she may seem puny, she has something no one else has magic! Ah I love her! I got all her charms, souvenirs, and posters in my room! Plus a huge jumbo pillow for me to adore myself in!

Like I said, today was going to be a great day! I went through summer taking all those extra classes and passing them with all A's. Actually, my highest achievement I received in years. I never thought I could hit so high, but yet so low. It was low due to the fact I had to deal with that tard, Taku something? After all my classes were done for the day, I shown him all the scenery I could before one of my limbs would be taken off! This guy just goes everywhere! And I mean everywhere! When it comes to waterfalls, he tends to go to the very tippy top of them! I mean seriously man, I thought you were careless, but not that freaking careless! You could have fallen anytime and make you head…well less than one. We went everywhere possible and it seems most of the time I was either bailing him out of trouble or him saving me from it! I mean things got so insane I was seriously thinking of pushing that guy overboard when I could...it hurts to even think about it. All that matters is I went throughout the summer without going insane or getting close to him, so we just generally know each other. I rather not become friends with this wanker any day soon. I collected the needed data for the Principal and did all I could for the summer. Now all I can do is focus on…SCHOOL. Besides, even though we spent the whole summer, I doubt he remember me, a pale average person. Hehe…indeed he was surrounded by ladies all the time that it was literally easy to get him off my hands. Well, I could have remained invisible and could have not during the time. I generally do that. I am the "Whack". Hmmm…all I could do is go to school and figured out if it all mattered and what has changed. Here I go. A summer full of adventure and passion is gone! Now back to dull, boring school again! Ah I can't wait!

"Why do I keep saying wanker??? Grrr, stupid British parents talking about Britain all the time! Man, I am not from Britain so I would like not to hear so much about it!" I shouted annoyed as I put on my shirt.

"Well...you did grow up hearing your grandparents talk about it...so it obvious the effect would show up somewhere."

"Well I guess you're right there Shogo. But I guess I don't fully realize the impact of others yet. Figures as much? Anyway, mind leaving the room so I can get changed, boy. I literally have like 10 minutes to get downstairs before being yelled at by mom and..." I said with my hand on my hips with an open shirt.

"We all know how she gets in the morning." Unison from all of both appeared so wonderfully. All I could do was look at him. Hmmm, oh Shogo.

"Alright! I guess I could absolutely do that! Bye bye until breakfast big bro!" He smiled and waved as he went out the door. All I could do then was pet his head and hope that stop him from peeping. Huh...such a bad dog may I say!