The Chance Encounter with The Geek and The Jock!!! Part 1

Hysterical Love

Chapter 1: The Chance Encounter with the Geek and the Jock Part 1!

I always thought that fairy tales and all the crap were never possible. True love or love at first sight was fake. First loves were all a sham and the whole "we'll be together" thing all seem like complete nonsense to me. Why you ask? Well I never really knew why I thought this way. I guess it was all how I was raised. I never experienced it first-hand except in movies and even that's fake. So the idea of it ever occurring seemed... illogical.

I also thought the "best" friends people speak of were nonsense. It was full of lies and complete bull to pull them throughout the day. I had "friends", but none of them I could personally get close to really. I never could trust them and never will. You can never trust them. You can never trust people in general. It is like the old saying “Trust is earned not given." I give that full credit always, but I also consider the thought of “You can't trust anyone." as a good philosophy. Humour me not... I like being by myself. Actually being around other people...just scares me! Terrifies me to death actually. I can't be around another person for longer than a minute! Hahaha yes... humour. Sarcasm is not one of my best skills...so.... I tend to not do it. Though when I need to, I can hit it right at the time! Score all the way!! But getting to the point, being with other people is terrifying and scary. Thinking they know me and all makes me think that I all of a sudden know them which is one of the biggest lies I have ever heard in my fresh new life! (Being 15 is still fresh and I still have a long way to go...so yes I am... fresh.) Ah... but really. Being around my family...it is considering a lot. I can handle them since they really aren't people or human in that matter. I swear the next thing I know... I am eating human meat in my burger! I see them shredding one of my "friends" and them all snickering about it!!!! 

But I got to admit it...I am not normal either. So that kinda makes me fit in this one happy bunch! Just perfect. Psh...and things can get better. Friends are really acquaintances. Family is really a bunch of psychotic monsters trying to fit in and be goodie too shoes. And life is just a big lie! Well actually erase that last one. Life is real and harsh, but love... love is the true lie. I swear if I ever meet anyone that can deal with me... I may just fall in love with them, but psh... that will never happen! I repeat... I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE!!! I mean it... I rather be strong and not be hurt by petty lies and heartbreak and all that mushy gushy stuff people go through when they are sad or in love with another. Makes me just sick. Bleck! All I really need is school, a good education, make my mark, and get out of this dang flipping racist country...well state. The goal is Japan... Tokyo baby! Or...New York, if things don't quite go right. I am quite open to anything really...at least it involves manga, anime, and science...justice mostly. I need to graduate hopefully with my dignity in check and with that valedictorian spot in hands! Magical podiums here I come! 

That's what I thought until I met Toru Kurozaki.

Time: 1:40 am

Day: August 12, 2013 

Place: Home

"Dreams go away. No Keke (Kiki). Don't leave me! Please be safe!!!" As I plunder my thoughts... I seemed to have fallen overboard. Hmm...interesting. I don't really do that. I am always a sound sleeper. Why do I feel this sudden intense pressure? Was it because of Master Principal Mack?

"I am looking forward to your talent young man!!! You got a lot ahead of you!" 

"A lot ahead of me?" I was utterly confused.