C h a p t e r T h r e e || F u n N e v e r E n d s

We parked into the mall's parking lot and got.out of the car. The guys parked next to us and got out. In a quickly motion, Rex and Vex had their arms around their girlfriends waists, Hunter and Jennifer was holding hand, Zack had his phone out smiling as he texted..texting bae I guess and me by myself.

Zeke walked beside me and held my hand. I smiled and looked at him, He smiled. When we walked inside the girls let go of their boyfriends and I let go of Zeke's hand.

"Lets go to Victoria secret!" Jennifer says, we laughed and nodded. Lizzy, Lia, and Jennifer hugged their boyfriends. I hugged Zeke.

"We'll be close near so be safe." The guys say as we walked away, the girls nodded.

Why they say be safe?

~*~

"I think you'll like these." Lizzy say handing me some boy shorts, I smiled slightly.

"Thanks but I didn't bring any money." I say handing it back to her, she shook her head.

"Its okay we got you." They smiled and nodded.

I don't want them to think I'm using them .

"I'm just gonna get these." I insisted, they shook their heads no.

"We got you this, this, this, and these." Lia and Jennifer say handing me high waist jeans and shorts, crop tops and v necks, thongs and boy shorts with some bras. My eyes widen.

"Are y'all sure?" I asked them, they nodded before handing their clothes and mine.

"That'll be $950.00 . " They nodded and Jennifer handed the cashier the money, we left.

"Lets go to Rue 21!" We nodded as I grabbed my bags and they grabbed theirs.

~*~

After coming back from five stores, our hands and arms were full on full bags even bags in bags.

"Wow y'all got a lot." We nodded, Zeke got my bags, Rex got Lia bags, Vex got Lizzy bags , and Hunter and Zack got Jennifer bags since she bought a lot more.

"Okay we'll be back. We got to put this stuff in the car." Zack said, the guys nodded.

"Hey don't mix our stuff together now!" We yelled at the guys at the same time before laughing.

"Thank you so much for getting me that stuff you guys, I'll figure a way to pay y'all back." I say, they smiled and shook their heads.

"Its all good. You don't have to pay us back. Your part of our friendship sister hood now." They say with a smile, I hugged them.

Zack walked up to us.

"Ready to go to the arcade?" We smiled and nodded.

~*~

We got out and the guys speed walked into the arcade leaving us behind, we laughed.

"They must love the arcade?" I asks, they nodded.

"Yes." I smiled as we walked in to see the guys on fake dirt bikes, racing.