C h a p t e r E i g h t || M a t e l e s s & L o n e l y N i g h t s

One Month And A Week Later.

Lunette's P.O.V

"Good morning babygirl, i miss you so much. Only a couple more weeks and I'll be with you again. I love you so much." Zeke says as I held my phone to my ear, tears escaped my eyes as i sniffed.

"I love you so much too, baby. I miss you alot, I wish...I-I wish you were here...with me." I sniffed.

"Please baby, don't cry. Just a couple more weeks and I'll be back with you. But I need to make sure your safe. Now, I have to go...I love you." I wiped my tears.

"I love you too." I hung up and set my phone down.

As set down on Zeke's bed, I wiped the rest of my tears off of my face. I suppose to be in the guest room. But some of my pack members claim that I cry out for Zeke in my sleep. So they suggested I stay in Zeke's room. I got up and walked to Zeke's closet and got one of his long t-shirts and shorts before going to my bag and taking out some underwear and a bra. I set them on the bed and went into the bathroom and took a long shower. Once i got out i put on my underwear and my bra then Zeke's shirt and shorts. A lotion myself down before putting on some deodorant. As I put my hair in a neat ponytail, someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I say loudly so they can hear me, the door opened and Jennifer and Lia came into view.

"Hey." They hugged me tightly , I hugged them back.

"Hey." I say slightly, they looked at each other before looking at me.

"Well...We're going to the arcade." Jennifer started, Lia walked beside her.

"We want you to come with us." Lia finished, i looked away and sat down.

"Im good. I'll just stay here." I say, they sighed.

"He's gonna be here in a couple of weeks, don't be all sad girl. He'll want you to at least be cheerful. Now here put this on and we're going." Lia said as she handed me some skinny jeans and a crop top.

I looked at them as they smiled, i laughed and nodded.

"Okay..." They jumped, I quickly put on the skinny jeans and crop top before putting on my converses. I put on a little bit of makeup.

"Im ready." I say, they nodded and we left.

As we rode in silence, I heard Zeke's voice in my head.

'Smile. I love you Babygirl.' A smile instantly formed on my face, Jennifer looked at me and smiled at Lia.

Lia parked the car before we got out. We walked into the arcade and smiled. Jennifer looked at me and Lia but Lia was smirking.

"What you wanna play first, Lunette?" I shrugged.

"Bowling." Lia and Jennifer smirked at each other.

"How about Laster Tag?" Lia said with a unknown smile, Jennifer nodded and shrugged and nodded.

"Okay." I say, they looked at each other and smiled before we walked to the building that's where the Laster Tag game is being played at.

Zeke's P.O.V

As me and Hunter parked our motorcycles in the Arcade parking lot, I smiled. I can smell Lunette beautiful scent.

"Jennifer just mindlinked me...She say they're already getting ready to go in the Laster Tag game room." Hunter says, i nodded and we quickly went to the Laster Tag building.

Yes, I tricked Lunette into thinking I had more weeks left but today is the day i come home. And im going to surprise her. We quickly sneaked into the Laster Tag game room with our fake Laster guns and suits. Hunter smiled brightly as he saw his mate walking along with Lia and...Lunette. A big smile formed on my face. I just want to kiss her right now.

"Dude, we need to hide the game is about to start." I nodded in hid behind a fake small wall.

"Let the games began...turn on Laster guns...1...2...3! The Game Has Begun!" I smiled.